25

MIKE AND JORDYN, laying in jordyn's bed giving each other kisses while music played in the background

"m- mike lemme breathe. WHOO." Jordyn gasped pulling away.

mike laughed sitting up in her bed.

"and put your shirt o- why yo nipples look like tiny pepperonis." jordyn laughed.

"why're you looking at my nipples? and it's hot in here." mike rolled his eyes putting his shirt back on.

"man they was lookin at me, and it ain't even hot in here." jordyn laughed, he giggled shaking his head. jordyn then let out a loud gasp covering her mouth.

"mike, don't we have to go to the movies?" jordyn asked. "oh shit." mike remembered quickly standing up.

jordyn and mike arrived at the mall riding their bikes

"where were you two?" lucas asked jordyn and mike. "uhhh we were helping somebody." mike said. "bullshit, you're late." lucas said.

"sorry." jordyn said. "again!" lucas exclaimed. "we're going to miss the opening." Will said.

"yeah, if you guys keep whining about it, let's go." mike said. "if you guys keep whining about it, nyeh nyeh nyeh." lucas mocked mike.

"just please stop talking dude." mike said. "let me guess you two were busy." lucas said and after his sentence he mocked kissing.

"and what about it? the fuck." jordyn rolled her eyes.

"oh jordyn, i wish we could make out forever, and never hang out with any of our friends." lucas mimicked mike.

"ion wanna make out wit you, that'll be weird." jordyn scrunched her face.

"i was acting like mike fart face!" he pushed her. jordyn slapped the back of his neck as everyone laughed. they headed to the escalators.

"yeah it's so funny that i want to spend romantic time with my girlfriend." Mike said.

"i'm spending romantic time with my girlfriend." lucas said putting his arm around max.

"i thought y'all broke up, even tho y'all do everyday."mike said. "exactly, cause didn't you say she dumped you i don't know 5 times?" jordyn asked.