New Opportunities

It was one week after the Fallen's vacation and one week until their next mission; currently Izuku Kirishima and Kaminari were on their way to 'pick up' their new recruit. Arriving to a more than well known location they meet up with Midoriya's old friend Yo Shindo. "So is he here, haven't seen his ass in a long while now so this should be interesting." Mr. Devil smirks in satisfaction watching as Shindo walks the broken corner of the building coming back with the other in tow, dragging his unconscious body over to them. Midoriya nods to the other two and they both take him putting him into their car they had arrived in. nothing flashy of course, just one of their basic jet black work jeeps. "It's quite fun doing business with you Yo, we should definitely do it more often" "Uh huh, where's my payment Midoriya?" "Now is that anyway to speak to an old friend, I certainly don't think so. Come on Shindo, we used to be so close what happened?" Sighing he'd speak "You know exactly what happened, after high school that was it, we drifted off and went our separate ways it just happens but you also know on top of that you stayed in your fathers Yakuza, you took on his legacy instead of letting it die off as you should have, you could have joined me Midoriya, joined The Spawns but you chose your own path and that's on you. You also know how much shit I'd be in if someone found I were doing business with you, so let's just finish this up, yeah?" Midoriya's brows would furrow before then pushing Shindo against the wall invading any and all boundaries between them "What do you mean you'd be in shit, we're in alliance remember? We have a treaty, your boys watch out for and deal with my own and mine do the same for yours. It's the same shit we have going with Imperial so what the hell are you talking about?" "The boss don't like what you're doing Midoriya he says you're getting too sloppy. The clean ups are getting out of hand, says you need to clean up or find boys who'll do it for you cuz he's about had it. And I'm thinking maybe he's right, you've lost your touch Midoriya you've gotten sloppy and created more work for the rest of us. We don't only work for you, we have our own things to maintain so it'd be best if you took some advice from Inasa. Yeah you've got Imperial but something tells me you're not going to last long with Shimura either, he seems to be a bit off, you know, more agitated than usual. You're treading on thin ice and I'm just trying to help you out here, going this way you're not going to be in this business very much longer and you k now it. I'm just telling you to tread carefully because that's all you can do until you get your shit together."  Stepping back just slightly Midoriya reels back his fist and clocks Shindo in the face "Tell Inasa and Shimura if they have a problem they can say it to me directly, not have their errand boy do it on a run" Pulling out the cash he dumps it on the other "There's your money and next time this shit better not happen. I took over Fallen because I knew Inasa was weak and that sooner or later The Spawns would crumble so that way I could pick from you, now go I'm fucking done here." Walking away Midoriya gets in the jeep with the other two and drives off now quite pissed to know the truth.