Three is Better than Two

As Deku walks to his shower, Sho watches him walk away. He swore he saw him sway his hips as he walked. Todoroki begins to think about him more from earlier. He was all sweaty and shirtless. He looked so sexy. Todoroki just wanted to run his hands up and down Deku's abs. Then he got an idea. He turned off the water, wrapped his towel around his waist and then he went to find Midoriya. Bakugo noticed that the other males shower turned off so he looked aroun and saw Todoroki heading towards Midoriya's shower and he smirked. When Shoto found Midoriya's shower, he noticed it was a lot bigger than the other ones. He took off his towel and hung it up. He opened the door to the shower and stepped in. He wrapped his arms around Deku's waist from behind. Deku gasped and tensed up but relaxed when he realized it was Sho. "What are you doing Sho?" "I know you're with Bakugo but I really like you. You're sexy and kind and-" Sho was cut off when Midoriya turned around and kissed him. It was a soft and passionate kiss. Sho was surprised but melted into the kiss after a few seconds. He then pulled back. "I-i don't understand, I thought you and Bakugo were together...." "We are together, but we both like you as well. We want you to be our boyfriend." "Really, so you both actually like me?" "Yeah, earlier in the weight room, we had discussed that while lifting. I wanted to mess with you cuz it's funny and I like to mess with people." He smiles at Sho. "I'm glad to heard that because I like you both and find you both attractive." "So you'll be our boyfriend?" Deku smiles hopefully. "Yes I'll be y'all's boyfriend." "Yay!" Deku shouts excitedly and pulls Sho into a hug and kisses him again. The kiss is sweet and passionate at first but soon turns rough and lustful. Deku breaks the kiss to get air. "Put your towel on and follow me." Todoroki does as he's told and follows the smaller male. They go to the shower where Deku left Bakugo. He's already out of the shower and dressed. "Why are you in your suit?" Deku asks out of breath. "You know what nevermind you weirdo, just come with me." Deku rolls his eyes and grabs the blonde by the tie and pulls him along with Sho in tow. They get to the elevator and the shorter male presses the button to his floor. (That's the floor with his room and other things of his) He drags the blonde behind him and Todoroki is right behind them. Deku opens his bedroom door and pulls Bakugo in and Sho follows. Midoriya drags the blonde to the bed. Sho stands at the door looking lost. "Sho come over here. "Kacchan, he's agreed to be our boyfriend." Deku smiles at Bakugo and he smiles back. "Don't just stand there, come sit with us." Sho walks over and sits on the bed with the blonde and greenette. They sit in silence for a few seconds until Todoroki grabs Bakugos face and kisses him. Bakugo is suprised but kisses back. Bakugo bites Shos lip, asking for entrance and Sho allows him access. Without hesitation, Bakugo enters his tongue into the other males mouth. Their tongues fight for dominance. Eventually Todoroki wins and explores the blondes mouth. Bakugo lightly moans as Todoroki nips his bottom lip and trails his hands down Bakugos chest. Deku is sitting back enjoying watching his boyfriends makeout. He ends up pulling out his phone and taking a picture. Bakugo pulls away from Todoroki for a second. "Did you just take a picture?" "You damn right I took a picture, and now it's my wallpaper. You two are fucking adorable. Now please continue." Bakugo rolls his eyes and goes back to kissing his other boyfriend. The half and half male becomes impatient and begins to grind on the blondes crotch. Bakugo  understands this and begins to take off his shirt. Sho watches in astonishment, realizing how muscular the man in front of him is. Katsuki notices sho staring and smirks whilst slowy taking off his pants. As he does this, Todoroki can feel his member harden more. He takes off his towel and Katsuki takes off his own underwear. With both men fully naked and Izu drooling, Sho grows a pair and takes initiative. He slowly pushes the blonde down onto the bed and hovers above him. The blonde reaches up and grabs Shoto and pulls him in for another steamy kiss. Shoto pulls away after a while a begins to trail kisses down Bakugo's neck and down to his collar bone. He lets out a small moan but quickly changes positions. Bakugo flips  the two so now he is on top and Sho is below him. This makes Todoroki gasp. Bakugo trails kisses down Sho's neck the same way he did to him and began traveling down his chest and down to his v-line. Deku had it, he couldn't wait any more. He got up and sat in front of Shoto's head and began to kiss him. Katsuki noticed Sho wriggling and so he started trailing hickies up and down Sho's inner thighs making him pull away from Midoriya and gasp. They began kissing again while Bakugo did his thing. "Are you ready half n half?" "Yeah, I'm ready." He said through breaths. Bakugo then bega  to line himself up with Sho's entrance. Out of no where, Midoriya shoved his cock down Todoroki's throat. He gagged a little but eventually relaxed and took all 9 inches in. Just then Katsuki pushed into  the dual haired man making him gasp but then immediately choke on Izu's cock. Bakugo waited until Sho gave him the okay to move. He started slow but picked up the pace very quickly. His movements so erratic it made the bed frame slam against the wall. The blonde continued to thrust his hips into the younger male below him causing him to moan which sent vibrations up Izuku's dick making him moan and unconsciencely buck his hips into Todoroki's throat. "Ohhh fuuuck Sho!" This bucking, fucking, and sucking went on for a good 45 minutes until "I'm gonna cum." The blonde stated. Izu pulled out of Shoto's mouth for a second so he could breathe. "C-cum inside m-me." Sho breathily said. Midoriya shoved his cock back into his mouth after he said that. "I'm g-gonna" Before Deku could finish his sentence, he came down Sho's throat and he swallowed it. A second later, Bakugo grunted and released in Shoto's ass. "Mhhh, holy fuck Bakugo, your dick is so big and it filled me up so good." Todoroki said this between breaths with his eyes glazed over in lust. After that, Midoriya started a bath for the three of them and they all got cleaned up and decided to take a nap together. It was only noon after all. They all woke up around 3 in the afternoon and decided to head to the common area  to just chill and hang out with everyone. Midoriya had to stop to Kiri's floor to drop off a few things and his two boyfriends came with him. He hadn't even made it to his door yet when they hear " uhh h-harder! Mhh ahh go faster daddy! Fuck y-yeah!" He giggled to himself and turned around to see his two boyfriends blushing like crazy. "Don't worry about it, it happens all the time. That's why I keep up with who's dating what or who." He smiles and giggles walking past the two males back to the elevator. "That's one reason we all have our own floor. But honestly, you two act like we didn't just fuck a few hours ago. At this the two men blushed even harder if that was even possible. They get in  the elevator together and Deku hits the ground floor button. They arrive at the common area and go sit down on the couch.