Introduction

This is and introduction to the story so you understand what's going on. It gives ages, names, personalities for each, and just some info so you aren't confused as you read.    Yes this has smut. It's kinda like a mini book.   Don't like it, don't read it.  Yes it has a storyline.

     Ages: Deku: 25
               Bakugo: 28
               Todoroki: 28
               Kirishima:29
               Kaminari: 29
               Iida: 30
              Mina: 29
               Jirō: 27
              Momo: 30
              Tsu: 29
               Sero: 28
Mafia name: The Fallen  There are no quirks in this story. Sorry

    Their HQ/home is off the grid. It's set up like UA dorms but with more floors.  This mafia is like a family even though some of them date. (Think of it like the Cullen family from Twilight lol)  
     !Personalities!
Izuku Midoriya, he is a badass broccoli. He can seem crazy, like villain Deku crazy but not. He incorporates childish behaviors into his own which makes him seem more crazy.  Deku is very flirty. He's just a flirt at heart, he's not just trying to get in everyone's pants like Mineta. He's also very kinky but that follows with being a natural flirt. If need be Deku will use his looks and his flirting to make things work out in his favor though.
   Katsuki Bakugo, of course he's always angry for some reason but he's loyal to his new family. He'll beat your ass if you screw around and he's great at it. Fuck with his boyfriends and it's your funeral. But Bakugo has a soft side too. One for his family and one for his boys. 😉
   Shoto Todoroki, he's quite sure but when he's in his zone, he's a beast. He cares about his new family and he's kind. Don't tell him I said that, he might send Bakugo to kick my ass.
  Eijiro Kirishima, he's a big softie. You fuck with his family though, him and Kaminari will tag team your ass. He takes pride in what he does and shows sympathy for you, even if you do try to bite him.
    Denki Kaminari, the little idiot of the family. He's also a beast at his job. He's always happy and if he isn't, you better hide and hope Kirishima doesn't find you.
   Tenya Iida, he's an intelligent one. Being a medic and all he can't normally go on missions but when he does, you better run. He's one to have a clear head unless you piss him off.
   Mina Ashido, shes bubbly ass hell but screw us over with our money and you'll have hell to pay. Mina is a fun loving girl but she'll kick your ass just because she feels like it.
     Kyōka Jirō, our lovely Jirō likes to stay to herself but she still loves her family. She can rewire anything and shock you with it just because she's bored.
    Momo Yaoyorozu, she's the mother type. She's sweet and caring and loves her family. But when someone gets hurt during a mission, you best hope she doesn't find who did it because she's going to rip them a new one.
   Tsuy Asui (Tsu), she doesn't do much but she sure is fun to be around. When the gang has off, she's the first to suggest video games or hand to hand combat training. She's super funny and will turn your shit day around.
   Hanta Sero, having been there as long as Kami and Kiri, he knows the ropes just as we as them. He's great with anything he does. If Midoriya can't work, he steps in with Kami and Kiri at his side. He's got great spirits and he has the heart of a leader. He's funny and smart and knows what he's doing.

I will tend to switch from third to first person a lot. Just as a heads up. Some characters won't be used as much as others just as a fair warning. This is my first fanfic so yeah sorry if it sucks. This is mainly about Midoriya running a Mafia and also about smuty stuff between Midoriya, Bakugo, and Todoroki.
      Sorry if the intro was really long. Just wanted to get that out there. Well enjoy.