Just Get Fucked (1k Special)

(Their faces after they cleaned up and got themselves ready

(Their faces after they cleaned up and got themselves ready. *Yes I realize there's a bit of a distinct difference between the title pics and these, I did my best plz don't kill me.* This applies a bit later, after they shower.)

Hero college AU: You can become hero immediately after highschool or go to UA college for more education and hero experience along with several other helpful things.

It's April 4th which means it's also Kacchan and I birthday. We decided that we're going to throw a party for ourselves and I'm super excited. Kacchan is too but he doesn't show it as much. "How about Jungle Juice? Of course we'd grab a few other drinks because not all of our friends are as exotic as us." "I like the way you think think nerd. I'll grab the stuff for the J&J while you grab the other drinks." "Meet me in the produce section when you're done." "Tch, whatever." He smirks before he walks off. Oh my god take your pants off.... Uhh did I mention I've been crushing on Kacchan since highschool? Yeah we're friends and he'll admit that. Well when it's only him and I alone he will. He's also friends with Todoroki now, he won't say that out loud though. Also did I mention I've been crushing on Todoroki since we were second years in highschool? Well I have and tonight is the perfect opportunity for me to get my feelings out there. Let me get you up to speed. Kacchan and I are seniors in college, actually all our class went to college except for Mineta. He finally came to realize that girls aren't actually worth putting your life on the line for. He graduated from UA high and is now the 20th hero in ranking and thankfully for a better reason than girls. All the girls of our class decided to stay at the all female campus but Mina still visits every now and again to see the so called bakusquad. Kacchan, Todoroki, Kirishima, Kaminari, Sero, and I live in one of the on campus dorms. Some students from 1-B live here too. In the other dorms across campus lives Tokoyami, Ojiro, Sato, Koda, Shoji, Aoyoma, Mirio, Tamaki, and Shinso. Don't ask how I know who all lives over there, I just do. Tonight me and Kacchan are inviting some friends of ours to our dorm house for our party. I was able to convince the guys from 1-B to leave for tonight so we could have our party. It took some persuading but with a promise of letting them have the game room to themselves for 3 nights in a row and a gaurentee of Kacchan not threatening them for a week, I made it happen. After I grab a bottle of Fireball and a bottle of Sake, I head over to the produce and wait for Kacchan. Three minutes later, he's here grabs the fruit he needs we grab everything else and then we're on our way back to the dorms to get everything ready. When we arrive we start to set up. "Kacchan where are the speakers?" "In my room in my closet, don't forget to grab the subwoofers." "Okay, I'll be back." As Deku goes to grab the speakers, Bakugo continues to set up and put things away. They both told their friends to show up at 8:00pm and it was currently 6:40pm. The boys had a bit to do still bit they could manage. With most of the cleaning out of the way Bakugo decided to make the Jungle Juice. "Alright Deku, get over here and help me out." "No problem Kacchan. Here's the cooler." "Thanks now hand me each one as I call them out." The smaller males hums and nods quickly. "Vodka, Crown Royal, Jack Daniels," He asks for the next item as each bottle is almost empty. "Gin, Tequila, Everclear, Absinthe, Triple Sec, Rum, Whiskey, Kool-Aid, Oj, Watermelon, Kiwi, Grapefruit juice, Strawberries, Bacardi, Moonshine. We'll add the Tonic after everyone gets here. What all did you get?" Deku just smiles a bit when he says "Fireball and Sake. Tonight's like a pick your poison type of night." Bakugo only scoffs and smiles. "You're really going all out tonight nerd. Go get cleaned up and dressed, I'm going to do the same. We're both a bit sweaty." As he says this he shoulder checks the other, heading to his room and this causes Deku's face to heat up. 20 minutes later they both come out dressed and surprised to see Todoroki sitting on the common room couch.