Waiting

I'm Izuku Midoriya but I've instructed my members to call me Deku, don't ask why. I'm 25 and I'm the leader of the most feared Mafia in Japan. Today is the day I'm getting new recruits. My numbers are small so I decided that a couple new members wouldn't hurt. Right now I'm waiting for Kirishima and Kaminari, my two top guards and my two specialized in hand to hand combat, to come back with the recruits. They should have been back thirty minutes ago.
      Twenty minutes later...
"Deku we're back."  No duh dipshit, I roll my eyes. "You're late, where are they and what took you so long?"  Kaminari looks away. "Well.... They tried to run at first but Kiri tackled them and I had to sedate them." He looks at the ground. "We haven't had to sedate someone since we started, couldn't you have done something else?" I was slightly irritated that these idiots did that. "Not really boss" Kirishima said then paused. "One tried to bite me and the other one actually did bite Kami." Kirishima looked away, he must've thought I was going to smack him again. I haven't done that for months. I laugh to myself. "Well where are they, I told you I wanted to see them first thing when you got back." Kirishima spoke up, "Iida took them to do the medical screening since they were knocked out anyway." "Mmhm, so they're in the clinic?" Kaminari spoke this time, "yeah boss, Iida has them in the clinic." "Alright then, tell Momo to have to rooms ready by five. Also you've seen the boys correct?" "Yeah we have." Kaminari says with a questioning tone. "Good, figure out their sizes and go fix up their wardrobe." They both look at each other questionly. "Uhh ok sure thing boss." "Another thing, if you don't stop calling me boss, I'm going to tie you to the ceiling from your ankles. And you'll be naked." They're only authorized to call me boss when were out on a mission. Kirishima looks like he'll pee his pants in fear. "My bad Deku, I'm sorry." They both race off to do as I said and I go check in with Momo to let her know about the boys myself.
        In the common area...
"Hey Momo I just wanted to let you know about the new recruits. Iida should be done with their medical check soon. I need two rooms ready by five and I told Kirishima and Kaminari to let you know too just as a heads up." "Oh ok Deku, sure thing. Do you have any preferences for the rooms? And when you need rooms isn't that a definite of the permanent residence of them?" Momo asks alot of questions. "Yes it automatically means their permanent residence. And I'm feeling dark orange and black for one room and light medium blue with red hues for the other." Momo smirks at Deku. "Good color choices and how are you so sure about them? I heard they tried to resist when Kirishima and Kaminari went to get them." " I don't know Momo, I just know I have a good feeling about these two." She smiles and nods. "That makes sense, well I'll leave you to your business. You probably want to go see the guys now." "Yeah you're right. See you later Momo."