MY Spot!

(Yeah I know Deku seems kinda childish and a little spoiled but common, he runs the most feared Mafia in Japan, give him a break.)

I walk back into the room only to see Kacchan in my seat. "Uhh Kacchan what are you doing?" I stare at him. "I'm watching the movie." He gruffs. "Yeah but WHERE are you watching the movie?" Kirishima looks over and sees the issue and stares at Bakugo and laughs. "What shitty hair!?" "I told you not to talk to him like that. Now what are you doing?" I say. "I'm watching the movie like I said." My eye twitches. "Kacchan....." "What?" He sounds confused and mad. "You're in my spot." I'm trying to stay calm but it's not working. "You kidding me? What are you, five? Find another spot." Kiri looks at him, "I wouldn't do that Bakubro." "Whatever" Bakugo rolls his eyes. "Kacchan get up!" I raised my voice. "No Deku, now shut up." I'm so mad I want to slap him. But I don't. I take his soda and he stares at me. I stare back looking him dead in the eyes and chug his soda, and I 'find another seat'. "Fine your fault though." I wink at him, with that I sit on his lap and watch the movie. "What the hell are you doing Deku!?" "I found another seat. Since you won't get out of my seat, I took the next best seat, the one on top of mine." At this point Todoroki looks over at us and just stares. Eventually he scoots over towards us. "I don't like this movie." I say. "Then why did you agree to it?" Shoto says and I make a face. "Because Sho I was trying to be nice." I roll my eyes and look at the screen. A giant spider jumps out and I scream and turn around shoving my head in Bakugo's chest. "What the hell are you doing?" Bakugo asks. I look at him, "It's scary what do you think I'm doing? I'm fucking hiding!" I raise my voice still scared and holding Bakugo. "So your saying that the Most feared Mafia in Japan has a leader who is terrified of spiders?" I glare up at him "You damn right I'm terrified of spiders!" He chuckles at me. "It's not funny!" "Yeah it is." He keeps laughing. I thump him in his head. "Whatever, is it still on?" "Yeah hold on. Can someone change the movie, your fearless leader is scared." "Kacchan! What the hell man?" "Just say thank you." Tsu giggles and gets up to change the movie and puts on 50 shades of grey. "Really Tsu, you just had to didn't you?" "Of course I did, I mean why not?" "So are you going to get off my lap now?" I look at him with an intense gaze. "So are you going to get out of my seat now?" "Nope not at all." Well there's you're answer blondie." I tap him in the face and watch the movie. "Hey Sho have you seen this before?" "Uhh not really." "Mhh ok, well you know it's basically about nothing but fucking. You know just as a heads up." "Ok then I guess." "Kacchan have you seen this before?" " No why would I? They're all straight, it's not interesting." I smirk at him. "You can always imagine them as someone else. That's what I do when it's straight and not gay." He looks down at me and smirks. "That's a good idea." We watch the movie and I catch Bakugo glance at me and Todoroki several times throughout the movie. It makes me smirk to myself. I tap Todoroki, " hey come with me." He simply nods and I get up with him in tow. "What's wrong Deku?" "Nothing, bit did you notice how much Bakugo kept glancing at us?" "Yeah I did, what's your point?" "I think we should mess with him." I laugh a little. "I don't know Deku, seems risky since it's Bakugo and all." "Oh come on Candy Cane, live a little. You guys are friends right? What are some things that irk him that way?" I grin at look up at Todo. "Uhh I don't know. He seems like a top so I guess whatever bottoms do and possibly some things submissives do?" He says this questionly with a shrug. "Well that's not too helpful. You still have my number right?" "Yeah" "Good, turn your brightness down, and put your ringer on vibrate. We're going to have some fun." He nods and does as I say and we head back into the common area and I sit back down on Bakugo's lap. I wait at least five minutes so we're not too suspicious. He glances at me again. So I look up at the screen and then at Bakugo mimicking him. But I look at Sho right after. I then text sho.
          *Text conversation*
Mr. Devil🖤:He kept glancing when the chick was riding that dude. Follow my lead. 😜

Sexy Bitch💙: Yeah I noticed that too. Alright then, after you.

          *End of text conversation*
I look up at Sho and smirk and he smiles back. I then glance at Bakugo who was looking at the screen. I started moving around on his lap a little bit like I was trying to adjust. Then I wanted to see what he would do. He glanced at me then back at the screen. So I did it again but moved a little more and pressed myself onto him more. I glance at sho and he nods.
I notice him scoot closer to Bakugo and I and he rests his arm on Bakugo's inner thigh near his dick. (Bakugo is sitting up right and Deku is sitting sideways in his lap almost in a laying position but not completely laying down.) I notice Bakugo glance at Sho again and I smirk. I text Sho again.
            *Text Conversation*
Mr. Devil🖤: Nice lol he stared at you this time 😆 We have to say something to him about it after the movie though. But that was funny.

Sexy Bitch💙: Yeah I know, I really thought he was gonna hit me. Lol Wouldn't be the first time. And yeah I agree, after the movie, we have to say something.
           *End of text conversation*
I snicker and unconsciously lean into Bakugo. I notice Sho glance at me with a funny look but I don't think anything of it. So we continue to watch the movie.

(I've never actually seen 50 shades of grey so don't judge me! I assume it's mostly about straight people fucking. I don't know the story plot so don't kill me)