-Fuck You- !We've got Shit to Do!

(The title is two descriptions of this chapter.  ¿?FORESHADOWING¿?)

Recap ~ "You're gonna ride Kacchan and finish sucking me off. If you behave, then we'll switch and I'll suck you off while riding Kacchan."    

Midoriya gets a heavy glint of lust in his eyes for the two men in front of him. "Straddle him" Midoriya says in a sexy and demanding tone. Shoto hesitates but does as he's told, not putting Bakugo's dick in him just yet. Izuku nods at Bakugo and the blonde smirks. Bakugo wraps his hands around Todoroki's waist and before he could protest, Bakugo practically slammed him onto his dick. "Ahhhhh- y-yes!" Todoroki moaned at the intense pleasure that shot through his body. As much as he hated to admit it, he loved it. He loved how rough his boyfriend was and hoped he would continue to be rough with him. Izuku watched his dual haired boyfriend in amusement before 'tch'- ing at him. "If you want to suck me off you gotta listen better than that baby" Izuku slowly and lovingly, dragged the back of his hand down Shoto's cheek. He then pulled him in for a quick kiss as Katsuki began to thrust up into him, making break the kiss and gasp on pure pleasure. He could feel the pleasure run throughout his entire body, making him shake a little. Izu chuckles at his boyfriend and then smirks when Katsuki picks up the pace and begins thrusting up into Todoroki harder and faster. Midoriya places his still hard cock at Todoroki's lips, "open up candy cane" he gives his rare Cheshire grin as he obeys his boyfriend and opens his mouth and wraps his lips around Midoriya's cock, making his mind go blank. The thought of seeing Midoriya getting fucked while sucking his dick made Sho's cock harden more if that was was possible, whilst making him more determined to finish off his green haired boyfriend and do exactly as he says. He wanted to witness the beauty of it, tears streaming down his face, ass being rammed into, drool falling from his lips as Sho was sucked off by his beautiful, sexy boyfriend. As he thought about this, he just barely heard when Izuku announced his release. He bucked his hips into his boyfriend's mouth a few more times before pulling out. Shoto kept the thick liquid substance in his mouth a few seconds before swallowing it all. Zuku smiled at him, "you did so good baby." He then looked at Katsuki, letting him know to stop and pull out because it was time for himself to ride Bakugo. He'd never admit it but whether or not Todo listed, he was still going to ride Kacchan and blow Shoto. Either way, he was ready to give them both a mind blowing orgasm. Bakugo pulls out and Sho whimpers at the sudden empty feeling. Bakugo only lightly chuckles at his reaction and Midoriya speaks up, "don't worry baby, you're gonna get your reward. Hey, I even promise next time I'll wreck you til' you can't walk the next day." He pulls Shoto into him and places another messy kiss on his lips. He pulls away smiling before pulling back and getting on the bed with Bakugo and making out with him. Hey to him, he's gotta be fair to both of his sexy as hell boyfriends. If he makes out with one, he's gotta make out with the other. That's just his personal policy.

                 Kiri and Kami's POV....

"Ohhhhhh fuuck daddy!" At this angle, Kirishima could see the lewd faces his lover was making. That only make him horny-er (I don't think that's a word) He began to move his hips faster and harder, his boyfriend grating his ass against his cock every time he thrusted into him. "Grh" Kirishima grunted as he felt himself reach the hilt. He angled hips hips a little more upwards and continues thrusting hard. His boyfriend almost screamed in ecstasy "fu-fuck - right t-there daddy! ahhh" Kirishima moved his hips at an inhuman pace as he felt himself reaching his limit. After several more thrusts, Kami screams out his climax "I'm c-cuming!" But before he even finished his words, he came all over the bed. That was it for Kiri, he thrusted three more times, then released his hot, white, cum into Kaminari's tight hole. He sat there rocking his hips, riding out his high before slowly pulling out and laying down (more of a flop than a lay...) beside Kaminari. Both panting and exhausted. "I love you Kiri" "I love you too Kami" The redhead wrapped his arms around the electric blonde and held him to his chest, placing a kiss on his forehead. "Let's rest for a few then we can clean up. Sound good to you?"  Kami just silently nodded, throat sore from yelling.

                      Regular POV........

Deku finishes his make out session with his blonde boyfriend that Todoroki found to be extremely hot and made him want to fuck Midoriya's pretty mouth so much more. Deku smiled the turned around, back facing Kacchan. He lifted his hips and began to lower himself down on Katsuki's big cock. He let out a few small gasps and moans. He was fully inside Deku when the smaller male motioned to Todoroki telling him to come closer.  He stepped forward and Midoriya reached out to grab his throbbing cock and placed it in his mouth. He began to deepthroat the taller male making him groan and wrap his hands in his boyfriends soft green hair. Bakugo picked up his pace, thrusting up into Deku harder while Deku thrusted his hips downward, their movements in sync. Shoto gripped Midoriyas hair and thrusted his hips into Dekus mouth unintentionally, making the smaller male moan around his dick. This was it for Sho, he couldn't take it. Katsuki and Todoroki announced their release at the same time and without giving Deku any time to protest, they came. "Agha! Haaaa- ahhhh!" Shoto slowly jerking his hips in Midoriyas mouth ridding out his high as Bakugo slowly rocked his hips, ridding out his high as well. The two pulled out and Deku moaned at the loss and swallowed Shoto's cum. "We need to get cleaned up and Kacchan, you have to clean me out." Katsuki and Shoto just nodded and panted, getting up to go get the bath ready. Shoto walked back out to go pick up Deku and carry him to the bath and slowly placed him into the large bath. Bakugo climbs in behind Midoriya and Shoto climbs in, in front of him, resting his back against the smaller ones chest. They all relaxed, cleaned up, got dressed and layed down together and took a nap.

                   In the afternoon......

Deku woke up first, ass sore from Bakugos roughness. He gets dressed and heads down to the main floor. He finds Iida, Mina, Maria, Jirō, and Sero sitting in on the couches, discussing something. "Hey guys, what's going on? How come Maria is here?" "Deku, there's a problem. The rest of the members from Souls have been trying to steal our weaponry shipments since last night." "I fought them off the last time and I over heard that they are planning on going in again as a mission tomorrow and they're going in with their own weapons too." I smirk, "well that just means a vacation and more weapons for everyone at The Fallen HQ. We'll be ready. We're going to take them out,
do an over check, and all of the HQ is going to go on a vacation for a few. Maria I'm going to need you to tell Juan, Ari, and the others the plan and that you guys will be staying HQ watching over everything and taking care of everything. You all have your own rooms so you should be fine." "Alright Deku, just please be careful." "Don't worry about me, If there's no risk, you're not doing it right, that's our motto isn't it?" I smirk at her and she laughs a bit and nods. "Of course Deku" "Iida, Sero, I need you guys to wake up Kami and Kiri and notify them and everyone else that I'm holding a meeting in my office at 2:30. I know some of them with need some time so that gives them about an hour." "Got it Deku, any specifications? Do you want us to get Todoroki-kun and Bakugo?" "Tell them to have their bags packed and ready to go for tomorrow night, nothing else. Don't worry about them, I'll handle them myself." Both men nod and head to the elevator to do as their told. "Damn this is going to be one hell of a thing to jump at but if they were sexy then, fuck I can't wait to see them this time."

I apologise, this is a pretty short chapter. I've had a tad bit of a writers block in-between making this. I'm going to have the next chapter out as soon as possible. I hope you like this one. 😊