⚜️Saints Row⚜️ Part 2

3 hours later.......

Just now getting back on the road from the quick rest they all took while pulled onto the side of the road, everyone seems to have more energy and are very lively. Bakugo can't seem to sit still and that doesn't go unnoticed by a certain green haired male. He chooses to ignore it though, thinking the blonde was trying to get comfortable. Oh how wrong he was.

                   Bakugo's POV......

I don't know why but I'm really horny right now. Either way, I plan on fixing that problem. I pull Shoto up so his ear is level with my mouth. "I'm horny and I have a plan and I need your help." After he nods I continue to speak, "I want you to climb into my lap and grind on me. You can do what you please at that point but I want to kiss you first. The main goal is to make Izu just as hot and bothered. I'll take it from there and you can do your thing." Shoto grins and nods seemingly happy with the plan. Before I can say anything else, I hear slight whimpers and grunts here and there. I turn around in my seat to see Kaminari in Kirishima's lap, grinding on him and the two making out heavily. Looks like they had the same idea. I smirk to myself and look at Shoto and he smirks as he climbs into my lap. I place my hand on Izuku's upper thigh and slowly begin to rub it.

                       Main POV.......

I feel a hand on my thigh and I look over to see it's Kacchan's hand, but I also notice Sho sitting on his lap and the both of them kissing. Then I hear it, small moans and grunts. I look in the mirror and I find my answer. Kiri has Kami in his lap and Kami is grinding on him while they make out. I don't blame them, being in the car for so many hours with your lover, there's only so much you can take until you snap. Kacchan's hand has moved pretty close to my dick at this point and I don't get hot and bothered very easily, but damn I know my pants are getting tighter. I can hear the girls in the back squealing about the two behind me, and I can also hear the ones in the trunk area snickering and slightly laughing. "Mmh" I look over and see my halfie boyfriend grinding on my blonde boyfriend, then I feel Kacchan moving his hand over top of my crotch and begins to rub me through my pants. Is he trying to kill me? I look at him and smirk and he squeezes me harder, making me let out a small grunt. After about three minutes, I hear zippers and a couple gasps. Looking at the two beside me, I see Sho putting Kacchan in his mouth. I'm going to loose it, damn that's hot. "Ahh- oh mmh fuck!" I look at the two behind me in the mirror to see Kami riding Kiri. Before I can even recover from seeing both my boyfriends and best friends actions, I feel my dick being whipped out and being stroked. I'm driving so this isn't very easy. The two behind me keep going at it, their moans steadily increasing, Sho is deepthroating Kacchan, and my beautiful blonde has put me in his mouth. I take in a sharp breath as he starts moving his head up and down. All I can hear is moans of 'oh f-fuck, yesss, daddy! Harder, and faster' along with giggles and snickers, full blown laughter, and the *schlk* sound of my boys deepthroating. As I look at Sho, I see that not only is he sucking Kacchan, he's fucking himself on his fingers and jerking off at the same time. "Damn, you guys are really fucking hot while doing that." I smirk, "Who, the dorks or us?" Dabi responds while grinning, "Yes" I laugh,"You really are such a slut. Hey condiment duo, can Dabi join? He looks lonely, and horny." I snickers, and to my surprise I receive a grunt and then "Yeah, sure the more the better." Coming from Kiri, but it was more grunts than words but was understandable enough. I see Dabi's eyes light up as he moves to get to their seat. Kacchan is steadily increasing his speed and is continuously sucking harder. I place my hand in his soft, gorgeous, blonde hair, pushing him down farther and harder. As Kirishima pulls out of Kaminari and places a soft kiss to his lips, he grabs Dabi placing him in between the two on the seat. Kirishima begins to make out with him and play with his nipples as Kaminari kisses, licks, and sucks on his neck while palming him, making him moan into his and Kirishima's kiss.  After another three minutes, Dabi's shirt has been tossed somewhere in the car, his pants longs gone, and moans are falling from his lips. The greenette reaching his peak, shoves the blondes head all the way down, his nose buried into the green patch of hair. With a loud groan, he releases into his mouth, causing Bakugo to shoot his cum down Todoroki's throat. A very loud and high pitched moan is heard as Kirishima thrusts into Dabi from behind. Before he could close his mouth, Kaminari shoves his cock down the ravenette's throat, making him moan around his member, the vibrations going up kaminari's dick, causing him to shiver and groan in pleasure. After Bakugo pulls off of Deku, he grabs his face and quickly kisses him. Deku breaks the kiss, needing to see the road. He grabs Bakugo by the jaw before he can pull away, "Be ready to get wrecked when we get there." Midoriya grins and pulls away. The blonde groans, feeling himself stiffen again. He pulls Todoroki from his place on the floor and sits him in his lap after pulling both their pants off. Todoroki leans in,  kissing Katsuki. He immediately melts into the kiss, placing his hands on the submissives ass and gently massaging it. Katsuki bites his lip asking for entrance and he lets him in without hesitation. Their tongues fight for dominance, Bakugo quickly winning. Todoroki starts grinding his bare hole onto Bakugo's unclothed member, making him grunt and become more hard. "I'm going to fuck you until you're numb and screaming my name." Shoto speaks through small moans while biting his lip, "mmh please - ram into me ~ ahh fuck, please fuck me Katsuki~" The blonde male grins, he raises the smaller males hips, aligning his member with his hole. He then slams him down making them both moan loudly. "Mng fuuuck! Yes!" Katsuki begins thrusting into him at a fast pace. Shoto bounces as Bakugo slams him down, while thrusting up to match his movements. Between his two boyfriends fucking beside him and his two best friends fucking Dabi, he laughs, "I didn't realize I was working for Bang Bus productions." The others in the back heard this and all burst into laughter. After an hour or so of moans, grunts, giggles, and intense climaxes, everyone finished and cleaned up. (Deku found somewhere to stop, almost like a rest stop, and everyone was able to properly clean up) With Kirishima, Kaminari, and Dabi cuddled up and asleep and Todoroki sleeping in Bakugo's arms, Deku felt content as he thought about his life choices that put him where he is now and smiled.

                     5 miles later.....

"Five miles, lots of jokes, weird conversations, hot vehicle sex, and a fuck ton of anticipation later, we have arrived at our casa de vacaciones."

(This but with hella more stories, like how HQ has a lot of stories)

I say gaining everyone's attention and receiving squeals, gasps, and comments of 'holy shit' 'its about time' and amazed looks from everyone. Yes, HQ is amazing and is huge, but this is my favorite vacation house so of course it's a bit more spiffy. Like HQ, I had almost all of it customized in particular ways. For example, their rooms/floors. But I won't talk about that right now, that's for later. "Alright, let's go. We've been in this car far too long." "Yes, I haven't stretched my legs for five miles, and I'm cramped." Kiri say this sounding like a child. "Quit whining and grab your stuff you big baby." Rolling my eyes at him, I grab my stuff and head towards the building.

                   Short time skip.....

I've showed everyone their rooms and  have told them to meet me in the common area once they're all settled in. Dabi is down here with me already so we can discuss where he'll stay. Space isn't an issue whatsoever but I want to give him the option, like if someone is down to be roomies with him, I never know.

                 5 minutes later......

Almost everyone is here, except my two boys and Kiri and Kami. That's odd but whatever. I start making conversations with everyone while I wait on them.