Chapter-1

Y/n: "Good morning mom!!" You greet your mother-in-low with your sweet smile as she nods with smile and says.

Mrs Kim: "Good morning dear!!....what are you making for breakfast?" She greets you back and asks to you who was cutting vegetables on chopping board.

Y/n: "Kimchi fried rice, bibimbap and bread omelette!"

Mrs Kim: "Ohh!... Kimchi is Taehyung's favorite but don't make it spicy, he don't eat spicy foods."

Y/n: "Okay, mom do you want something?"

Mrs Kim: No no i just come here to see that what are you making!!" She told you with smile and head out.

~Y/n's pov~

Y/n: "Uff now I have to make it  spiceless because of him, but i love spicy foods!!" You talked to yourself making a cute pout on your lips.

Let me introduce me,

I'm Kim Y/n, married to Kim Seokjin two weeks ago and it wasn't love marriage just an arranged marriage for both. No one was forced, i hadn't someone in my life so i agreed for it and same reason goes to him.

He is really understandable man who understands and respects me and my decesion. And He is really loving and caring that I'm falling for him just in two weeks.

Well we don't have any physical relationship because i was not ready for it. We just kissed only two time after wedding. First on wedding and second one was yesterday in morning.

I still remember our wedding night how much i was scared of him that night by thinking he must be a cold and an arrogant rich man but he is totally opposite.

~Wedding night flashback~

~Y/n's pov~

I sit in the stool in front of dressing table as i looked my face into the mirror. My makeup was littlr messed bcuz of crying after wedding.

I started to undo the clips and pins from my hairs but some pins get stucked on my hair. I tried to take out thay but it tangled more into my hair making me annoyed.

Y/n: "What the fuck!! Why it's not coming out?? how di--!!"

I say angrily but suddenly shut your mouth when you see to jin who just came out after taking shower and looking at you with frown eyes.

Y/n: "I'm sorry!! It's just slip from my mouth!!"

I immediately apologized for using bad word and looked away from him making chuckle because he was looking so hot and handsome.

Jin: "It's okay Y/n, and wait i will help you!"

He says with smile and comes to behind me making me nervous and then started to open my hair and removing pins nd clips.

I look at him through the mirror who was busy to undoing my hair and gulp hard as thought of wedding night stuffs.

"Ohh God, What if he wants to do it with me as it our wedding night!!"

"But I'm not ready to have physical relation as we don't love even don't know each other."

"But what if he will ask to fulfil his husband need or maybe force me to do it with him!!"

"No no Y/n he is looking gentalman and he will not do this kind of things."

"But men don't spare in these kinds of things!!"