Chapter-28🔞

Mature contain ahead, if you are innocent or sensitive then please skip that part🙂

~Jin's pov~

I just hung up on Taehyung in a furious manner. I don't know why, but I don't like when he cares or says anything about Y/n. He is my brother, so i shouldn't feel like this, but I can't help it. This has been happening since I saw Y/n and him together.

I trust in them, even Y/n has explained everything, but there is still a sting that makes me dislike their interaction. Maybe this is jealousy or something else.

I was in my thoughts when the opening door sound of the bathroom brought me back. I was angry that Taehyung knew about her allergy but not me. I'm her husband, so I should have been aware of it.

However, all my anger vanished when my eyes landed on Y/n, who has only a white towel wrapped around her naked body.

"F*ck!" This slipped from my mouth as I stared at her with hungry eyes. I eyed her head to toe. She was damn hot and tempted. Her milky, smoky, exposed skin was luring me to attack her, especially her neck and revelling cleavage.

Y/n: "Umm, I had nothing to wear and can't wear that same dress, so I have to come out in a towel." She told me her reason, feeling shy under my gaze.

Jin: "No problem, I have vast underneath of my shirt so you can wear it, but first come and take your medicines as I bought them that you asked for."

I cleared my throat and showed the wrapper of medicine and ointment that was on the nightstand.

I saw her timidly nodding her head when I tapped the empty space beside me, and then she sat while avoiding eye contact with me.

I chuckled at her shyness before pouring a glass of water for her. She quickly took her medicines and gulped the whole glass of water with an unpleasant expression.

I was looking at her face but then diverted to her bosoms, which were tightly squeezed out of her towel. This might be showing because she has tightly tugged in fear of falling down. But then saw the redness on her delicate skin.

Jin: "Are these rashes painful?"

I examined every inch of her skin as I questioned her. I silently criticised myself and felt guilty for being so foolish as to have booked this hotel in the first place.

Y/N: "No, they are just a little itchy, but they don't hurt at all. Don't worry, I'm feeling a little battered as the redness and itching have lessened after taking a cold shower. I think I'll be alright by tomorrow." She showed me her hands and spoke to reassure me.

Jin: "Do I apply ointment right now, or do you want it later?" I asked again, examining her skin while she gave me a quiet smile before answering.

Y/n: "No, you can apply it now rather than later, so these rashes get better by morning as allergies aren't that serious." As she finished speaking, she gave me the ointment out of its plastic wrapper.

Opening the cap of it, I squeezed out a small amount of it and applied it carefully and softly to her skin. Those rashes weren't as red as earlier, as they seemed better. After her arms, I moved to her shoulder and neck area.

On her neck, there were a couple of hickey marks, which I had given her. I touched them gently, and then I looked at my wife, who was biting her lips, looking down.

I tried not to stare at her cleavage, but I couldn't help myself-I felt like a pervert freak staring at it. Taking a deep breath, I glanced up at her shy expression as I felt my fingers brush over her flesh.