Chapter-15

Double update! So please read previous one to understand this chapter better.
_______

Next morning, when I opened my eyes, I was in bed, which caused me to squint as I gently turned to see Jin sleeping next to me and hugging my waist like a baby.

I just recall working with him on the couch, I assume he put me on the bed after I passed out there. We may have slept at some point, but how did we get to this bed?

I yawned again and looked at wall hanging watching making gasp as it was showing half past 11 in morning. But I wasn't surprised because we had slept late so it's obvious to wake late.

Jin was sleeping peacefully face me as his one of cheek was squeezed by pillow. I smile seeing him like this. I thought to wake him but stopped seeing him like this and stroked his hair softly not wanting to disturb him.

'Sleeping Beauty' Whispering myself I smile looking at him sleeping. His lips are natural pink as if he applied lip tint, unlike mine. I always have to apply to keep them hydrated and tinted.

I removed his arm from which was on my waist. I sat up fixing my top, and then made bun of my hairs. I was about to slid away from him but his arm grab my wrist making me gasp.

Jin: "Don't go and sleep with me." I whispered in his sleepy voice without even opening his eyes. Gosh this man's voice. Laying back on bed faced him but just in blink of eyes he pulls me closer by may waist and snuggles his face into my neck like a baby but that caused my heartbeat increase.

Y/n: "Y-you were up all the time? Huh?" I asked admiring his handsome face whose eyes were still close.

Jin: "Hmm no, your movements made me woke up. But I want to sleep more as we slept late at 1." Groaning lightly he responds in whispering which was fanning on skin of my neck, giving almost goosebumps with butterflies in tummy.

Y/n: "Well, but it's 11:30 in the morning, so I believe we should to get up. As it's the last day and we have a flight tomorrow, you know we have to go out and do some shopping today." I spoke but gulp because of our body proximity.

I attempted to move aside, but he securely encircled me with his arm tightly, brushing his arm against both of my breasts.

It makes me recall out last night make out session, where He was almost about to see me half-naked. Oh my gosh, that was really intense. I was in my thoughts when he pulls me out by saying.

Jin: "Don't worry, I've cancelled the tickets for tomorrow's flight, so we'll be staying here for an additional three days." He states, while snugging and sniffing into me.

Y/n: "What? Really?" Turning properly to him i asked in surprise, first i thought he was joking, but his tone didn't seem like to. He groans before saying.

Jin: "Hmm we haven't enjoyed on our honeymoon properly so I thought to cancel the tickets for tomorrow and book another set for two days from now. I have told to my secretly at night so I will ask with him around noon to see whether he's already done it." He muttered, groggily glancing at me.

Y/n: "What about your job, though? Huh?" I asked it raising my brows as his works are also important and can't be neglected because of me. I don't want be the reason of his distraction.

Jin: "Don't worry about my work, your husband knows very well that how to handle works." He said while smirking as I nod in respond with my smile.

I raised my hand to brush the hair from his eyes so I could see him clearly. He appears to be exhausted, so I believe that he slept later than I did.

Y/n: "Oh then if we aren't returning the next day, you can now go back to sleep because we have time for shopping and sightseeing." I said, softly patting his head to make him sleep again but he huffed in respond