Chapter-27

Y/n: "I love you too, Jin."

Gathering all my courage, I confessed back, and I noticed his eyes getting wide in utter shock. I wanted to put my lips to his and kiss him, but instead he grabbed my shoulder and inquired.

Jin: "W-wait? What did you say? Can you say that again?" His bewildered eye and stuttering voice indicated that this was shocking and unexpected. I smiled and gave a tender nod, wrapping my arms around his neck.

Y/n: "Yes, Jagiya, I love you too." I made him believe it by speaking again and giving him a soft lip kiss. A broad smile spread across his face.

Jin: "My goodness, Y/n, I'm so happy I can't even put it into words." His broad smile and demeanour expressed his satisfaction and happiness. Saying that he didn't waste time trying to get back my lips.

But this time, gently and at a modest speed. I responded by pressing myself against him to intensify our kiss, grinning against his gently moving lips. We felt each other's love as we kissed with our eyes closed.

I guess it took long time to confess back, which he was waiting for. Although I myself hadn't thought of confessing right now, I did so in the end since he was so incredibly eager to hear it.

He used to wait to hear back from me when he confessed, but I never did since I was unsure of myself. Today, though, I felt that it was wrong to remain silent, and I did confess.

I smiled in between the kisses as soon as a low moan left from his mouth when I lightly bit on his lips, taking the chance to slip my tongue in his and kissing him more passionately.

My arms were encircled around his neck as my front was squeezed by his hard muscular chest. I felt him roaming his hands on my curves, and then, through the side cut of my dress, his left hand slipped into under my dress, almost touching my inner thighs, while the other was holding my face to kiss him with a proper angel.

I gave him a deeper kiss while cocking my head. I doubt we will be able to go on a date today.

We kissed nonstop, as if there was no tomorrow, and we weren't in the mood to take our desperate lips apart, which made me gasp for air like him.

He took his time kissing me and then gave me a long suck kiss on my lips. He withdrew a little and gave me a hard look with his logging eyes. We were both out of breath and panting. I lowered my gaze out of shyness.

Jin: "Ahh, Y/n, I wasn't expecting this early, but I'm so happy. I'm fcking so happy that you love me too." He joined our foreheads, taking in a steady whisper as he looked into my eyes.

Jin: "Ughh, fck Y/n. It's getting really hard for me to control myself after knowing you love me too."

He gave me a growl, then pressed himself against me, making me clench my thighs as I released my shaky breath.

I gazed up at him and licked my lips, feeling the hardness and the pounding of his heart.

I gripped tighter, bringing my lips to his ears and standing on my tiptoes to get on his level, even though my hands were still wrapped around his neck and his were on my waist.

Y/n: "Who asked to contol? Let your control get lost. I'm ready. READY FOR YOU!!"

My heart was thumping, yet I had the bravery to whisper in his ears. I'm not sure how I mustered the bravery to say this, but I believe it's important to reassure him that I want him just as much as he wants me.

He kissed me for a long time on my sweet
spot-my ears-and gave me a little lick. This made me squeal and feel tingly.

I forced my eyelids shut once again, taking a deep breath, but I had to open them when he carried on.