Chapter-9

Y/n: "Wow, hotel bedroom is so beautiful and the scenery from its window is more beautiful!!" You spoke when you entered in the hotel bedroom.

You smile brightly and closed your eyes to feel the softness of wind from the window, feeling happy and excited for spending time with your husband.

Y/n: "Jin look how beautiful it's looking from this big window, and how refreshing feeling soft tender winds from here."

You told him happily but Jin didn't say anything and puts your and his luggage aside and and checks something on his phone.

Y/n: "Ahh I want to go out but right now I want to rest as I'm feeling so much tired from our journey so we will go out after sometime."

You were about to plop on bed to get some rest but your stomach growls making audible sound which makes you embarrassed because of it.

Y/n: "Hehe I think we should go and have our lunch first as I'm feeling hungry." You spoke while laughing awkwardly.

Jin looked at you with sigh and nod his head little. You instantly stand up fixing your dress and walked behind him.

~At restaurant~

Y/n: "Hmm.....It's tasty but it would have been even more tasty if it was a little more spicy." You spoke while munching famous dish of Hawaii.

Jin shook his head after hearing you and continued eating his meal, while you were enjoying yours.

You both were eating peacefully without saying anything. You tried to talk to him while eating but Jin didn't say anything and keep eating his meal.

But then you looked at your behind when you hear a girl voice calling for your husband making you look behind.

???: "Jin you are also here!"

There was a beautiful, slim and tall girl who was smiling towards Jin, you look back to Jin and he stands up and smiles to her.

Jin: "Yoonhi? You?? what are you doing here!!" Jin asked seeing her there surprised but instead of replying she hugs him making wide your eyes.

Yoonhi: "It's been fu*king long time Jin!" She said while hugging him and you fume in jealousy when he also hugs her back.

Y/n: "Hey excuse me!.....what are you doing?" You instantly asked cause her to breaks the hug and looks at you confused and then at Jin with confusion.

Yoonhi: "Huh? Who is she Jin?" She asked and waited for him to reply.

Jin: "Umm Yoonhi she is my wife Y/n, and Y/n she is my college friend Yoonhi!!" Jin introduces her to you. Don't why but you weren't getting good vibe from her.

Yoonhi: "What!! Wife?.......you are married Kim Seokjin but when did that happened and why the hack I don't get to know!!" She faked her anger while glaring at him.

Jin: "Hmm sorry Yoonhi!! it's going to be a month to our marriage not so long but take sit first and tell what are you doing here!!"

Yoonhi: "Oh I'm was here for business purpose but you--" She was saying but you cut off her by saying.

Y/n: "We are here for our honeymoon and today is our first day!" You told her on purpose that you are on honeymoon and hold Jin's hand to show off.