Chapter-6

You checked yourself 15th times in mirror and fixed your dress to make sure that you are looking pretty.

You looked at the time as it was 8 at night and Jin has still not come, which was making you worry for him. He usually come home in evening 6 o clock.

Y/n: "Why he is late today when we have to go to my parent's home!!" You asked yourself while walking back and fourth inside your bedroom, waiting for your husband.

You called him many times but he is not answering your phone calls, which was making you more worry for him, As Taehyung has already come home in evening,

You wanted to ask him about Jin but didn't ask as you want to stay away from him so that you can clear doubts of your mother-in-law.

Y/n: "I should try to call him again, this time he might pick my call."

You instantly dialed his nubmer and called him and waited for him to answere but sadly he didn't answere this time also.

You sit on the bed while biting your lips nervously but instantly looked at the door when your heard door opening sound.

Y/n: "Ohh God Jin, you finally come, you know i have been waiting for you since evening but why did you come home late today??"

You started to ask questions after seeing him as he just looked at you with his straight face, like he isn't mood in to talk to you.

Y/n: "What happened?......tell me why did you came home late as you have never come home this much late."

Y/n: "And why were you not receiving any of my calls, you know how much i was worried for you?"

You asked again but he just passed from you while loosing his tie ignoring your presence.

Jin: "Can you please just stop asking and let me breath!!....... I was completing an ugrent file in office that's why I'm late today!!"

He said coldly as he was not looking at you cause he was lying to you. He was in office wanting to be alone for sometime.

You were little hurted that he talk to you in this ways as he was never said in this cold tone, but still you nod your head.

You fill a water in a glass and pass him in thought he must be thirsty and need it but he refused by saying.

Jin: "I don't need it!!" He stood up and went inside the bathroom after taking towel without sparing any glance to you.

You looked at him who was looking tired and exhausted from his work, as you make pout on your lips while thinking that he is stressed because of his work but there other reason of his stress.

Y/n: "I took this much time to get ready but he didn't said anything about how I'm looking!..... even didn't look at me properly!!"

You complained to yourself with pout while looking at mirror after checking yourself again.

Y/n: " I think he is really busy and tired that's why he is looking and behaving like this, but why he is behaving odd from yesterday??"

Y/n: "He never talked to me like this as he was always showing his lovey doevy side but what happened now?"

Y/n: "Was he just acting to be a good and respectful man and faking everything!
....his love, care and respect for me??"

Y/n: "Or is he s3xual frustrted?.....yeah he can be as he is a man also has his needs which i haven't fullfiled them."

You asked to yourself with frown looking at the door of bathroom but you shook and slap your head.

Y/n: "Oh God what nonsense are you thinking!!.......are you blind or something else don't you see how tired and exhausted he is."