Chapter-12

Jin: "I love you Y/n!!" He confessed breathing heavily after sharing a passionate kiss you you while his forehead was joint with yours and caressing your cheeks tenderly.

Tears escaped from your eyes feeling so overwhelmed emotions. His sudden confession made your heart heartbeat fast as it will explode in any seconds.

You didn't expect that he would fall for you this much early. You know his isn't lying his each and every word are sincere and you can say that by only seen his eyes, in which having lots of love and care for you.

You didn't say anything except staying silent and smiling thought your tears feeling so much happy and light hearted. He also didn't say anything maybe he was also waiting for your reply.

You don't know exact feeling or what you feel about him. You surely like him but about love you also don't know that you love him or not. You didn't want to lie about your feelings.

So you decided not to lie and stay silent while smile holding his both wrist whose were holding your face lovingly. He understood when don't get reply and spoke after wiping your tears.

Jin: "It's okay Y/n, you don't have to reply me right now. Tell me when you would know what to feel about me. I will be waiting so don't take too much time."

He spoke giving you assuring smile that it's fine not to reply him right now. You nod your head smiling and feeling happy that he understood you without saying anything.

Y/n: "Thank you, thank you so much for understanding me Jin." You hugged him tightly as he also hug you back and caressed head softly.

Jin: "No problem, so let's sleep now as it's already late and we will have to also go out tomorrow." He said after breaking the hug and tug your hair behind your ear.

You nod your head happily after hearing it that he would take you out, which you wanted to for days. He makes your lay down on the bed and tugs blanket on your.

Jin: "Goodnight!" He wished in his melodious voice and about to go to couch after taking pillow from the bed but you stopped him by holding his wrist.

Y/n: "Where are you going?" You asked being confused seeing him going to couch after taking pillow as he said.

Jin: "Umm I'm going to sleep on couch tonight to give you little space. I already did wrong and make you feel worst so maybe you will be uncomfortable if I sleep in the same bed."

He was regretting and feeling guilty for his action which he did in anger. You know he didn't wrong but you were at equal fault in it by hiding most important thing.

Y/n: "Jin please let it be and forget it and please know it that your never make me feel uncomfortable and I know you wouldn't even in future."

Jin: "Hmm I know but after what happened today and it will be little hard for you to forget something so I want to you sleep comfortably." He resisted and tried to removed your hands from his wrist but you didn't let it go.

Y/n: "Jin I already said I never feel uncomfortable and today also will not feel uncomfortable if even we sleep together on the same bed."

Y/n: "And also we have been sleeping beside each other for almost a month. So let's just sleep here no need to overthink and sleep separate."

You told him making him sigh heavily as he stopped resisting and lay down beside you with distance. He hesitantly slips himself inside the same blanket of your but maintaining good distance.

You both were facing each others without saying anything as if both were trying to read each other by staring into the eyes but couldn't as you both weren't at that closed to understand each without saying anything.