Chapter-26

It's double update so make sure to read previous one. That has smut so those were waiting for that can read 😄

____

~Meanwhile~

Mrs. Kim came out of the kitchen with the pots in her hands to serve breakfast. She saw her husband alone, sitting on the dining table, reading newspaper. She frowns and asks.

Mrs. Kim: "Didn't Jin come to breakfast? Has he not woken up yet and is still sleeping?" She questioned them and placed them on the table as Mr. Kim just smiled and hummed.

Mrs. Kim: "He will be late for his office. This is the first time they are sleeping late, as Y/n always woke up early and came to help me. But honey, is there not any important work in the office?"

She again questioned him, sat beside him, and served him breakfast as he put the newspaper aside and said.

Mr. Kim: "Yeah, there is, but don't worry, Taehyung can also handle that. Let your daughter-in-law and son rest and sleep as much as they want. You know, they are busy doing something else in the morning."

Mr. Kim spoke with his playful smile on his lips, but she couldn't understand first so she gave him a questionable look.

Mrs. Kim: "Huh? What do you mean?" She asked, and he chuckled, shaking his head.

Mr. Kim: "I heard some noises coming from their bedroom. I guess they were doing it in the morning. That's why they haven't come out yet." As soon as she heard her husband, her eyes got wider.

Mr. Kim: "What? How do you know that? Don't tell me you were eavesdropping on them." She gasped in disbelief upon hearing about his husband.

Mr. Kim: "Oh gosh, honey! Do you think I am a freak and would ever do something like that? Obviously, no, I wasn't eavesdropping them. I heard the noises out of the blue while I was just walking past their door." He gave an explanation in his defence.

Mrs. Kim: "Whatever, but you shouldn't have gone there. You know they are a couple and newlyweds, so it's normal. This was one of the reasons to let them live separate from us." She spoke, glaring at her husband.

Mr. Kim: "I know, but that was unintentional and the first time. I never--"

He was saying he stopped when he saw his younger son coming. Taehyung greets them this morning and sits beside her mother.

Taehyung: "What were you taking about? What was unintentional and the first time?" He asked what he heard.

Mr. Kim: "Nothing, son, but you are again late for your office. When will you learn to up early and arrive to work punctually? Huh?" He indirectly scolded him.

Taehyung: "Dad, you know I can't get up early like Jin Hyung. By the way, where are Hyung and Y/n? Will they not come for breakfast? Or they aren't at home?"

He inquired about you and Jin when he didn't see you both on the dining table like he always does in the morning. His dad was about to say something when his mother held his dad's hand under the table.

Mrs. Kim: "He already left for the office after having breakfast. Don't you remember today's meeting? So he left. He isn't lazy and sleeps till late like you, so learn something from him. You aren't a child anymore."

She interrupted and lied, not wanting him to know what her husband heard, and they are still in their bedroom. Mr. Kim gave her a confused look when she lied to Taehyung.

Taehyung: "Ahh, mom, don't scold me in the morning. But I will try to wake up and reach the office on time. Okay, now let me have my breakfast peacefully, or I will leave without it."