chapter-2

Taehyung: "What the hell?? Where did i put the file??" He frustrating said while finding the important file in his office.

Taehyung: "Mr Cha!! Did you saw my file which i have been working for one week. that file is very important for today's meeting, if it will get lost then Hyung will scold me alot which i don't want!!" He said to of of his trusted employee while making worried face.

Mr Cha: "No sir i haven't seen that file but where did you kept that do you remember it?"

He asked while helping his to find that file.
Taehyung: "Yeah maybe i have put that on the table but clearly don't remember where i exectly kept!!" He told him and frustatedly and slammed his hand on the table angrily.

Mr Cha: "Wait sir, in morning Mr Kim had come in you cabin for looking you but that time you hadn't come office cuz you were late today. So maybe he have taken that file with him!" He told Taehyung as he glared Mr cha.

Taehyung: "So why did you not tell me earlier this??" He asked with his angry expression making he gulp.

Mr Cha: "Sorry sir i wa--"

Taehyung: "Leave it and go and do your work i will ask to Hyung by myself if her have that file or not!" He told Mr Cha and made his way to Jin's cabin.

He was entered in jin's cabin without knocking and smile appeared in his face looking at the person inside with his brother And that person also smiled back with same happy expression.

Taehyung: "Oh Namjoon Hyung you are here!" He said excitedly and immediately went to hug him happily which Namjoon accepted with same happiness as him also smile looking at them.

Namjoon: "Yeah hello Tae, how are you?" He asked while hugging him then Taehyung broke the hug and looked at him with his boxy smile

Taehyung: "Look as always good Hyung and you? And what brought you here"

Namjoon: "I'm also good. I'm came here to congratulate your brother for his wedding and apologized for not able to attend his wedding."

Namjoon told him and while looking at him and then to jin with a smile who was already smiling looking af them. But Taehyung's smile vanished after hearing about him's wedding and looked at his elder brother.

Jin: "It's okay Namjoon got have already apologised for it and you didn't miss it on purpose you had reason so just forget about it and you have to came on dinner i will introduce my wife to you. Mom and dad were also missing you so you come and i will not hear any excuse."

Jin strictly told Namjoon and he nods his head while smiling anf then jin looked at Taehyung who was just standing there while looking at them without any expression on his face.

Jin: "What's wrong Tae? Why are you looking at us like an alian?" He asked while laughing at Taehyung as Namjoon also started laughing when he calls his alian.

Taehyung: "Hyung please don't call me alian and i came here to ask you did you bring any file from my office?"

Jin: "Yeah this file!" He told him while showing that file which he was searching in his office.

Taehyung: "But Hyung you should at least tell me about it you know how much i was worried by thinking that i lost it but thanks God you have this." He said while sighning in relief.

Jin: "Sorry but i just brought it with me to check if is there any mistakes or not and luckily i checked. There are some mistakes and i have marked them so go and correct it before today's meeting."