Chapter-13

Jin: "Y/n why did you not bring your flat sandal? Now what will you wear as you can't wear heel!" Jin said sighing heavily looking at your heels and then to you.

Y/n: "I didn't know i would get hurt my feet and wouldn't able to wear heels." You replied with little pout on your face.

Jin: "But at least you had to brught a pair of flat, as not eveytime you wear heels. Do you really love wear heels as far i know girls usually don't like because cause pain in ankle."

Y/n: "Hmm it does. I can't help but have to wear them with you as I'm not tall like you. I don't want to be called shorty wife while walking with you."

You complain telling him about the reason of always wearing heels eveytime you go anywhere with him. He let out chuckle hearing as he shook his head.

Jin: "Just becasue of this, you wear heels?" He asked laughing as you nod yiur head still having pout on your lips. But he squeezes your cheeks.

Jin: "Aww my shorty wife!!" He said to tease you making you fake annoyed face. Yoh have been mostly wearing heels after marriage he is tall and you are just coming to his shoulder. Not wanting to feel embarrassed while walking with him you always wear heels around him.

Y/n: "Yahhh don't call me that, i also wear because of you. By this you wouldn'tbe embarrass having short wife!" Shouting cutely you removes his hads from your cheeks as was still laughing.

Jin: "Fine i will not but you don't have to wear them anymore if they brings discomfort to you. I don't care what people will say. I only care about my wife and nothing......okay see and care about yourself first not others."

Jin: "And why did you think i would be embarrassed becasue of your height? Huh? I love everything of you including your height. So don't think too much about it. You are perfect for me."

He said smiling to assure that he don't care anything. He ruffled your hair softly as you blushed hearing his confession again making you nod with your ahy smile.

Jin: "Okay then now we have to again cancel our plan of going out because you don't have any normal foot wear, so let's see continue watching movies on Netflix." Jin said removing his watch but you stopped and whined.

Y/n: "Ahh Jin please i really wanna go out as i will get sick only staying in this small hotel bedroom." You said holding his wrist looking at him cutely as he sighs before speaking.

Jin: "You can't wear mine as they will be big to you so how will you go out? Bare feet? Or with one of your these heels?" He asked pointing to your heels. You were about to suggest him to order but he gets something and spoke.

Jin: "Wait wait we have hotel slippers and you can wear them and they good and comfortable for you. So Wat let's go or staying them." He suggested but you shook your head.

Jin: "No resisting just wear them if you wanna go out or forget it!" He said making you wear the hotel slippers and you wore them without resisting as you have no other option rather than wearing them.

•••

Coming on the beach you many people as it was crowed and saw girls most exposed wearing bikini. You had brought bikini too but got not chance to wear and also you are shy to wear them.