Chapter-14

Y/n: "Taehyung is my ex!" Gaining my courage i told him as it wasn't right to hide my past relation with Taehyung. He has all right to know this.

Jin: "W-what? What did you say?" Jin asked for confirmation as if he had misheard something, but his look was harsh, which made me nervous about how he would react and respond.

Y/n: "Taehyung and I were in relation during our high school." Said while inhaling deeply. I would never have told my husband about my previous relationships because it could give him a bad impression of me, but it is necessary to do so when it involves his own brother.

Jin: "So whatever doubt i had was all true." He stated making my eyes wide and shook my head to decline it. This is what i was afraid to tell him, not getting understand and trusted my husband.

Y/n: "No Jin, it's not. Nothing is true. We were together in our high school but got separated after few months." I attempted to make him believe me by explaining things to him, but his stern and angry face was terrifying me.

I wanted to continue explaining myself when I heard him, which caused my heart to drop in fear but more in disappointment. I had assumed he would understand me, but happened opposite.

Jin: "Now do you really think i would trust you after knowing you were in love with my brother. You have been hiding this from long time and expecting me to believe on you." Growling loudly, he grips my both arms harshly causing me to whimper.

Y/n: "We were! That was all my past. He isn't nowhere in my life but only you!" I said crying but he scoffed bitterly.

Jin: "You were in love with him Y/n! That mean that love can be alive again as feelings never dies." He said making me again shake my head.

Y/n: "No Jin. I didn't love him. It was just highschool attraction and relationship. Everyone has past same like I also do!" I stated honestly. I surely liked him in back days but that wasn't love.

Jin: "Don't lie Y/n. Okay If I believe you but would you tell me honestly was that meeting with Taehyung at midnight, just a coincidence? No lies Y/n i only want to hear truth."

He sternly questioned as he watched the tears fall from my eyes. I don't wanna lie anything so chose to tell him everything honestly as my lies already created misunderstanding between us.

Y/n: "No, that wasn't a coincidence, I went to meet him because--" I was prepared to explain my lies and accept them, but he interrupted me by stating.

Jin: "That's it Y/n. I don't want to listen you make up your falsehoods and fvcking excuses." He yelled loudly and tried to leave, but I couldn't let him go without making him listen to me.

Y/n: "Jin please at least heard me out for once. I never wanted to hide this from you but i was insecure and scared to tell because of your this respond and reaction which I'm getting now."

Jin: "So what were you expecting from me? Expecting to trust you when the entire time your were fvcking lying and hiding things." Saying that he pushed my hands away which were holding his wrist to stop him from going away.

Jin: "I will leave you the after that you can go back to your love, with whomever your were having affair!" He spat harshly which work of piercing my heart. This is what I was afraid for and now it's happening.

Y/n: "No Jin please don't say like this." I begged holding his arms again but that didn't work on him as his eyes were cold as ice and eyes were red in anger. He forcefully freed his hands by pushing me back harshly as loud scream left from mouth with my closed eyes.