chapter-4

Jin was working in his office but he was little off because of his mother, how can his mom tell him to live separate from them, as if there is something that she wants to send him away for a reason.

He knows, she loves him alot but how she was angry yesterday and the way she told him, it makes doubt in his heart for his own mother.

~Flashback~

He was making hot chocolate for you but then he turn when he hear his mom,

Mrs Kim: "Jin, what are you doing??" She asked with frown seeing him, doing something in the kitchen.

Jin: "Umm mom, I'm making hot chocolate for Y/n, but what are you doing here mom, do you need something??"

He told and asked back to him mom as his mom's exprrssion changed in serious one after hearing your name.

Mrs Kim: "No, i just come to ask here that when are you moving from here??" She was hell serious while saying making jin shook his head.

Jin: "What mom? Again your are asking it!....i already told you that i don't want to live separately, i want to live you all but still i you are asking it!!"

He told his mom like he was annoyed by his mom because she was forcing him to live separate from his family.

Mrs Kim: "Jin, don't make me say anything which you will not like, so just look a house for yourself as soon as you can."

She said seriously with her firm tone. Jin was about to say something but she stopped him by showing her palm.

Mrs Kim: "If you can't do by yourself then i will look for you, and after you come from your honeymoon you have to move in your house and i will noy hear anything.."

She told him and then she walk away from there without hearing or giving chance to speak.

~Flashback end~

He push his hair back frustratedly while thinking about it, but straightened himself when he hear a soft knock and said.

Jin: "Come in!!" A genuine smile comes on his face seeing the cousin coming to him.

Namjoon: "Ohh Hyung!!!.....there is good news!!" He speakes excitedly as he entered in and instantly went to hug him tightly making his stumble back.

Jin: "Ohh really then tell me after is it??" He asked back after detaching himself from the hug while smiling.

Namjoon: "Hyung I'm going to be dad!" He told to jin excitedly making him happy for him as he hug him again in happines.

Jin: "Congratulations bro!!!......I'm really happy for you!" He congratulates him while smiling and make him sit on the chair.

Namjoon: "Thanks Hyung!!, well you don't know how much happy I'm! hyung it feels like.......i can't even explain it to to you, which you will only feel after becoming a father!"

His behaviour was telling that how much he was happy making Jin chuckle at his behavior and nods his head while smiling.

Jin: "Okay but now you will have to take extra care of your wife and don't let her any kind of stress and keep her happy as much you can." He told to Namjoon who was nodding his head like a happy child.

Namjoon: "I know Hyung you don't have to tell me these things but tell me when will i get good news from you??" He asked to jin making his chuckle.

Jin: "Don't know??" He said and shrugged off hs shoulder as Namjoon understand why he said it.

Namjoon: "Ohh i forgot that you are still virgin even after marriage!!" He spoke and started to laugh lightly as jin glared him for laughing at him.