Chapter-24

Double update! So make sure to read previous chapter to understand this chapter better.🙂

_________

When he enters, he discovers you hugging a pillow from his side and dozing off. He grinned seeing you sleeping like a baby. He doesn't want to disturb you, so he makes his way to take a bath.

But he unintentionally dropped his phone with the thud, which caused you to startle and get up from your sleep.

You sighed in relief when you saw your husband, who was looking at you awkwardly after disturbing your sleep.

Y/n: "Jin, you are here? When did you come?" You lean back to the headboard of the bed and ask, making a bun of your hair.

Jin: "I was returned within an hour, and when I came, you were sleeping like a baby. Didn't you realized while I slept here next to you?" He lied playfully.

Y/n: "Huh? You were sleeping beside me? Don't lie, I was waiting for you, but then eventually slept when you didn't come."

You responded back in confusion, as you clearly remembered that you had been waiting for him for more than an hour.

Jin: "Hehe, sorry, I was just kidding. I came here in an hour, but Taehyung wasn't feeling well, so he requested that I stay with him for a little more time."

Jin: "I was tired, so I didn't know when I fall asleep along with him, but Y/n. And I had told you not to wait, then why were you waiting for me?" He questioned.

Y/n: "Umm, I couldn't sleep without you, and then I was worried for Taehyung. I assumed that maybe Taehyung's headaches were so serious that you and him needed to stay there at the hospital."

Y/n: "By the way, how is he now? And what came in the report? Why was he having headaches?" You inquired when you remembered about Taehyung.

Jin: "Don't worry, he is fine now and sleeping peacefully. And about the report, nothing came in. The doctor said, perhaps he was suffering because his head bumped into the wall accidentally."

He explained to you, making you get into deep thought, that nothing was serious, then why was he having an extremely painful headache last night?

Jin: "Y/n? What are you thinking?" He snapped you back as you looked again at him and shook your head before speaking.

Y/n: "Hmm, nothing. It's good that there is no serious issue." You put on a small smile and said, He nods his head in response.

Y/n: "Jin, I think you are getting late, so you should take a shower quickly as I also have to take a shower." You mentioned getting out of bed.

Jin: "Then why don't we take a shower together? By doing so, we can save water too." He suggested it while you were fixing the bed sheet, but you stopped hearing him and blushed hard.

Y/n: "Ahh, no, you go and take it alone. While I iron your shirt." You responded shyly, looking at him as you saw a naughty smirk playing on his lips.

Jin: "Okay, but I guess that day will come soon, when we will have a steamy and hot shower together." He spoke out, chuckling, and then headed into the bathroom, leaving you all red.

You were blushing hard as the way he claimedv'soon' gave you lot of butterflies and made you feel little wet.

You began to imagine but soon shook your head of all your wild thoughts after realising it.

~Two weeks later~

Jin came back from his office and sat with his family. His mom, dad, and Taehyung were sitting and chatting normally, except for you, who was cooking dinner.