Chapter-20

~Y/n's pov~

Jin smiled as I entered his office after knocking and gaining his approval, but it quickly vanished when I saw a woman inside.

Jin was seated in his chair as the woman stood nearby, speaking and pointing to something in a file.

Jin: "Oh, Y/n, it's you!" He spoke, and his lips curled upward, and gave me a gentle smile after seeing me.

I didn't know why, but I had to suppress a jealous grin when I saw that woman with him, and that too in his office by herself.

She was attractive and tall. She has a charming personality, so I suppose that's why I felt envious of her.

Jin: "All right, you can finish it, and we'll talk about the other tasks later. Okay?"

He stated that with a smile as she nodded her head and bowed slightly to him and then to me before she walked out.

I gave her a side-eye stare until she left, leaving us alone, then I turned to my husband when he spoke while putting his papers and files to the side.

Jin: "Don't give her your bombastic side eyes. She is just my employee, and we were just discussing work." I looked at his surprise after he explained it.

Y/n: "Wait. Why are you explaining this to me? I didn't say or ask anything. And I wasn't glaring at her?"

He simply laughed in response to my question as I furrowed my brows. Then he motioned for me to approach him.

Jin: "Yes, but your facial expression says it all; I can tell you were jealous of her."

He said that, making me roll my eyes at him before I approached him.

But was it too obvious that he had caught my jealousy? Or he can read me and my expression.

Y/n: "I wasn't jealous, and why would I?" I continued to object because I couldn't let him think of or tease me as a jealous woman.

I heard him laughing and glancing down and then toward me as he held my hand with a grin. He motioned for me to sit on his lap. I sat down and made myself comfortable.

Jin: "You shouldn't be, as I'm entirely yours. There is no one else who can replace you, as you are the sole woman in my heart and life. And what about that lady? She has a baby and is already married."

He claimed that when I looked into his eyes, my heart sped up and bloomed with joy. I was insecure for no reason when I knew how loyal my man is.

Y/n: "Hmm, I know, I'm also only all yours!"

I responded with a big grin while wrapping my arms around his neck and lightly bumping our noses. He nods his head and gives me a wide smile while lightly pecking my lips.

Jin: "Do you want anything to drink? For you, I will place that order." He inquired while holding my hand and grinning.

Y/n: "No, I'm fine, but do you have any more work to do on it?" I questioned him and fluffed his hair since he looked tired, thinking it would help him feel better.

Jin: "Not yet, no. Many things are still unfinished." You glared at him after he informed you.

Y/n: "Do you remember or not, I told you about clearing your schedule for the evening so we can go shopping? Yoonsoo's birthday is the next day, so we must purchase a present for her." I inquired while pouting my lips once more.

Jin: "Oh yeah, sorry, this slipped from my mind. I have been so busy lately that I have forgotten many things."

Y/n: "It's fine, Jin. You may clear it now, as it's evening and we still have time. I can wait until you finish."