chapter-3

Jin: "You wait here i will make something for you until you change your cloth to any comfortable cloth." He told you with smile and left after getting a small node from you.

You feel weird when you look around in your bedroom but you shrugged off and took out a pair of cloth from the cupboard and went inside the bathroom with taking a pad.

After sometime you came out while holding your lower abdomen where you were having pain, for distrcting yourself from the pain you started to use your phone while leaning your back to headboard.

Then he came inside with food tray in his hand and he saw you sitting in the bed while using your phone, you smile a little when you saw him coming and put down your phone.

Jin: "Here take it, i made hot chocolate for you, i hope it will help you to relive your cramps!" He handed with a smile.

Y/n: "Thank you!" You said feeling happy that he is taking care of you in your period.

Jin: "No need to say that cause it's my duety to take care of my beautiful wife!!" He said with a wink to distract from the pain.

You blushed hard and take a sip of hot chocolate while looking away from you to hide your blushed cheeks. But then you saw left over meal of the dinner on the tray which you had only made for his family,

Y/n: "I'm sorry because of me our dinner date got ruined and now you have to eat this left over food!!" You said with guilt and while looking at the food tray.

Y/n: "But Jin you wait here i will make something for you quickly!!" You said and about to get up from the bed but he holds your hands to stop you and says with having smile.

Jin: "It's okay Y/n, I'm okay with it and here eat it i made omelet for you, you also have not dinner like me!" He told you and you only nod sadly.

Y/n: "Okay but let me finish it!" You told him while showing him hot chocolate which was in your hand. After drinking hot chocolate you were feeling so much better. You put the cup on nightstand and turn to him with a smile on your face.

Jin: "How was it? Did you like it?" He asked to you about the hot chocolate which he made for you.

Y/n: "It was so delicious!" You told him with smile as he was looking at you but then his gaze went to your lips where some chocolate stain was left.

Jin: "Really?" He asked whike rasing his eyebrows

Y/n: "Hmm really!" You told him while smiling and licking your lips to clean all chocolate from your mouth.

But then you noticee his intense stare on your lips as you saw him gulping which made you feel nervous out of sudden because of him, you were about to say something when he said making you frown.

Jin: "Okay then let me also taste!!" Before you can understand what he meant. He grab your nape and capture your lips with his plumpy lips making your eyes wide because of his sudden kiss.

He sucks your lips cleaning all chocolate from your mouth while kissing you and tasting it. Your hands instantly hold his shoulder to keep you stable. You were shocked that forget to kiss him back as you let him kiss you.

He softly bites your lips to get enter as you open your mouth and let him enter his warm tongue in your mouths to taste and exploring you.

You also started to kiss him and his tongue faces with your in sync as the kiss become hot making you moan with closed eyes.

But after his time he broke the kiss and lick his lips while looking at you who was blushing because of his sudden kiss while looking down to avoid his gaze.