chapter-7

You come out of your bedroom after changing in comfortable night cloth and saw that Jin isn't inside the bedroom making you frown.

Y/n: "Huh? Where did he go at this time as it's time of his sleep!!" You asked to yourself when you didn't see him in bedroom.

Y/n: "Maybe went out to talk his parents!.....whatever is it, why do you care after her behaved totally jerk with you!!"

Y/n: "I will not talk to him until he asks forgiveness from me for behaving cold and shouting on me for no reason!!"

You said while making pout on your lips and went to mirror for combing hair but something strike in your mind.

"Passports and honeymoon tickets!!"

Y/n: "Ohh God i totally forget about them, and didn't search for then as they are missing from my cupboard."

You said and instantly went and open the cupboard and started to searching them inside, while making sad expression. You searched them everywhere, but they weren't there.

Y/n: "What the hell Y/n!!....where did i put them??"

You curese to yourself while searching passports and tickets of your honeymoon. You searched everywhere in cupboard but couldn't able to find.

Y/n: "Ohh God!.....day after tomorrow is our flight and here I'm unable to find them!!"

Y/n: "Think properly Y/n!!....where had you kept them!!!.....please remember Y/n!!" You said to yourself while trying to remember where you had exectly put them.

Y/n: "But i remember that i had put them in this place but if i had then they should have to be here!!......then why they aren't here!!"

Y/n: "Search it Y/n!!... Search it properly, you must have kept somewhere just didn't remember the exect place."

You again said and started to search in everywhere in your room, closet, drawer, under the bed and many other place but couldn't find.

You sigh heavily when you couldn't find them as your sit on the bed after getting tired of finding in everywhere.

Y/n: "Y/n don't sit like this and keep searching. Or if your couldn't find them then your mother-in-law with will surely take it wrong."

Y/n: "She will definitely blame and say that i would've done it on purpose as she had already misunderstood me. This time she will also get chance to speak bullshit about me."

You said to yourself while remembering got she was accusing for having affair with Taehyung and also spoke bad about your character.

You clench you fist by remembering that she accused you without knowing the whole truth about the situation.

Y/n: "What if Jin had kept elsewhere from where i had kept them!!" You questioned to yourself while thinking.

Y/n: "Yeah it can be!!....then let him come inside then i will ask but what if he would not know then i will be doomed."

Y/n: "Ahh!!....God please help me to find them!" You groan to yourself and forced yourself to stand up and keep searching in your bedroom.

~Meanwhile Jin~

It was almost half past 11 and Jin was standing on the balcony while looking outside but his mind was thinking about you and Taehyung.

He is hurt by thinking about your cheating with his younger brother. His heart was saying to trust on your.

But his mind was refusing to trust you as he had seen you with his own eyes at that time and you even lied to him when he asked where were you.

Even if it was an coincidence then why didn't you tell him truely and also not let him to intimate with you after marriage.