Chapter-23

Jin: "Sweetheart, do you think you can escape from me at this time as well?" Jin entered and locked the door behind him. He turned to you with a smirk, looking at you intensely.

You couldn't say anything out of shyness and bit your lips nervously, controlling your shy smile. You looked away and tried to walk away, but were caught by him.

He grabbed your wrist and yanked you back to hom with force. You gasped loudly with wide eyes as your both delicate bosoms were pushed against his strong chest.

Jin: "Sweetheart, where do you think you're going? Huh? You have no excuse and no place to run from me."

He whispered seductively, holding your wrist, and his other hand sneaked to hold your waist. He then pulled against his body, causing you to hold your breath because of the closeness as you put your hands on his chest.

Jin: "Sweetheqrt, take breath as much as you want because soon I'm going to suck your all breath away with my intense kiss."

Stating it, his one hand made his get hold of your face as his thumb caressed your lips sensually. Your heart raced hearing and felt his thumb movement.

Jin: "You were playing hard to get, huh? Now do i tell you how to play hard?" He spoke while staring into your eyes and then down at your lips, causing the red crimson to spill all over your face.

He gazed at you with his domineering eyes, which had little desire for you but were still controlling himself because of you.

Not being able to manage you, you shyly glance away. But he grabbed hold of your chin and forced you to look at him once more.

His lips were just inches apart from you as his hot breath was fanning on your face. You breathed out nervously with raced heartbeats, being aware of his intention.

You breathed slowly to calm down your fast heartbeats. Taking a gulp, you look at him timidly, and the hands resting on his chest make their way to cup his cheeks.

Y/N: "I'm sorry for that. But trust me, I wasn't avoiding it intentionally."

You whispered, pulling his face down to attach your lips to his, as you began to kiss him slowly after closing your eyes.

Jin: "I know, sweetheart." He replied to your kiss by whispering back, smiling a little, and putting his full lips onto your delicate lips right away to kiss you properly.

This is what he wanted. He wanted you to kiss him first.

He dragged you closer to his heated body by holding your waist once more, and he gave you a passionate kiss. You wrap your arms around his neck and give him a longer, passionate kiss.

His strong chest presses against your soft breasts, causing you to scream in between kisses and allowing him the opportunity to deepen the kiss by inserting his tongue into your mouth.

Before giving you a passionate kiss, he tilted his head to find the ideal angle. His hand wandered over your heated body, sending wild butterflies through your stomach.

You felt yourself breathless because of the intense make-out, so you attempted to break out of the kiss, but he restrained you by tightening his hold on you and grabbing your nape.

He was making you breathless, as like he had warned you earlier.

His swift movement caused his full lips to move quickly as the kiss grew intense and rough. He was like, you were his supper, and he hadn't had one in a while

You were enjoying it while attempting to match his speed but failing as he was literally eating you with his hard kiss.

After a while, you started to feel short of breath and your lungs begged for oxygen, but he wouldn't allow you separate even just for seconds.