Chapter-30

Taehyung returned to his bedroom and fiercely kicked the door with his leg. He had heard your moans and seen your lace bra on the floor, especially at night, which clearly signals that it should be discarded before getting intimate.

Taehyung: "Ahhh, fvck!!" He screamed when he remembered that incident. Rage engulfed his entire body. He was not only angry, but also hurt, like a sharp knife pierced to his chest.

Taehyung: "Oh my gosh, what should I do now? I had assumed Y/N would never let him touch her, but in the end she did. I lost her!! I fucking lost her." Unknowingly, tears flooded his eyes, blurring his vision as he screamed and tossed the contents on the table to the floor.

The glass of filled water was scattered on the floor with a few other items, causing a mess. He attempted to walk to his bed but found his knees weak. He staggered and slipped on the water on the floor, which he had spilled earlier in rage.

He was bumped into the side of the couch, making him wince in pain as a piece of glass penetrated his arm. He didn't care about the discomfort or the wet floor, instead lying down on the floor and staring at the ceiling in disarray.

Taehyung: "How can she allow him to touch her? Did she move on from me and develop feelings for Hyung? No, this cannot be. She still loves me, which is why she wasn't letting him allow him get physical with her. It must have been me, Hyung, who forced her, like that night."

He shook his head frantically and mumbled to himself, assuming all possibilities. He had a flashback of the night when Y/N was resisting, and Jin Hyung attempted to do something in the darkness of the living room while he was discreetly watching them.

Taehyung: "But what if she accepted herself? Have I lost her?? DID I FVCKING REALLY LOSE HER, DID I?" He screamed, questioning himself loudly, without caring about whether anyone in his family could hear him.

His heart was so broken and in misery that he kept wailing on the cold, wet floor, his half-clothes drenched. Tears began to flow from his eyes as he cried while lying down, unconcerned about the frigid weather.

In the morning, Jin joined with you on the breakfast. His mother hid mother was already seated. His father arrived and joined as well, but he scowled, noticing Taehyung's absence as he inquired about his wife.

Mr. Kim: "Is Taehyung still sleeping? unbelievable!! You ought to go wake him up, honey. Since he is in charge of the new project, he should arrive office on schedule." He said this to his wife as you turned to face Jin, who was already observing his father as he carefully chewed his food.

You gulped and remembered yesterday night how Taehyung interfered between sessions, which irritated Jin. Nevertheless, this time Jin lashed out at him, unlike previously.

Jin was upset after that, but you helped divert his attention with your passionate kisses and touches. You fully made him forget everything with your intense love, which lasted for hours and was filled with love and care.

Mrs. Kim: "Hmm, I had gone to wake him up, but he didn't open the door and just said from inside that he wouldn't go to work today, as he isn't feeling well and needs rest." She informed getting worried everyone except you.

Jin: "Whatever happened to him? Is he still not fully recovered?" Jin inquired, concerned, and felt bad about his actions the night before, despite the fact that he was only there for a file, yet he lashed out.

Mrs. Kim: "I'm not sure, but his voice sounded sick. I'm worried about him." She let out a heavy sigh and thought about Taehyung, to whom she had been devoting the majority of her attention and care, but due to her concerns about you and Taehyung's affair, she became bitter, not only towards you but also towards him.