Chapter-8

Taehyung's mind: "How it can be possible??....... how can she have them when i had stolen their passports and ticktes?"

He thinks to himself while frowning and looking at your blushed face, who was looking down to plate.

Taehyung's mind: "No no she must be lying. She couldn't have them!!"

~Flashback of this evening~

You were still searching passports and tickets in your bedroon after coming from shopping. You were restless because of tension which is by couldn't able to find them.

You stood up on stool to search them on upper shelves, Jin entered in bedroom and saw you, but then stool stumble little after you lift up yourself on your toes to get better view.

You widen your eyes when you realize that you are going to fall down from stool as little scream escaped from your mouth.

Y/n: "Ahhh!" You closed your eyes in fear of falling and getting hurt but Jin rushed to you for hold you before you can fall on the floor.

He catches you by your waist as you landed on his storng arms. You also hold him tightly to save yourself and thanked to god to send him on time.

He makes you stand on your feet and looked and asked to you worriedly after making you sit on the bed.

Jin: "You okay? Did you get hurt anywhere?" He worried for you but you smile a little seeing him worried for you.

Y/n: "Uumm no, I'm okay but thank you jin to hold me, if you haven't reached on rights time then i must have gotten hurt myself."

You said with your sweet smile but it makes him angry as he asked furiously making you flinch.

Jin: "What the hell were you doing? Don't you know that could be dangerous to stand up on the stool and that too by standing on the toes."

Jin: "But what the hell were you doing and needed to use stool.?" He said angrily but you can feel that he cares and concerns about you that's why he is speaking like this.

Y/n: "Umm I'm sorry i will never do that again but i was searching our passports and flight tickets as they are still missing!!"

You told him slowly feeling sad that you lost the most important things before going honeymoom. Which can also ruin your honeymoon trip.

You looked dowm after saying playing with your fingers in nervousness, but Jin sighs heavily in disbelief hearing you reason.

Jin: "No need to search they as i have already packed then my luggage, when i was packing my stuffs." He told you looked at him with frown.

Y/n: "What? You have in you luggage but where did you get them? But you had said yesterday that you don't know where are they?"

Jin: "They were in lower drawers of cupboard and i found them when i was searching my watch!!"

Y/n: "Huh? But i have also seen there yesterday but they weren't there also!!" You told him in confusion.

Jin was about to say something but his phone rings making you and him looking at his phone. He picks his phone and goes side to talk.

You were hell confuse that he found in drawer, you instantly went and checked the pocket of his luggage and found the passports and ticktes are inside.

Y/n: "They weren't in cuppboard and i clrealy remembere that, i have also searched them there but they weren't there!!... then how he found them there?"