Chapter-10

JIN: "BUT TOGETHER THAT TOO AT FUCKING MIDNIGHT!!"

He shouted being angry with you because  first you lied to him and now also draged his mom to defend yourself.

Y/n: "W-what?" You asked looking at him with your wide eyes in confusion.

Jin: "I saw you and Taehyung that night together when i askes to you were but you lied to me instead of telling me truely!"

Jin: "At first I thought it was a misunderstanding of my eyes so i asked to confirm and sadly you lied to me. You said, you went out to drink water, when i have clearly seen you with Taehyung by MY OWN EYES!"

Jin: "You both were talking like thieves as  no one else can see or hear you. And when you hear sound COMING from my parents house you started and quickly went away from him."

He angrily spat with so much anger which he has been holding since the day he caught you with his brother Taehyung, his younger bother.

Y/n: "J-jin!" His name comes out only in whisper from your mouth as you were looking at him in disappointment and feeling so much hurt, you eyes were filled with tears ready to fall.

Jin: "What did you think? I will never got to know about you and Taehyung that what you are doing behind my back with my brother? Huh?"

Jin: "You must been thinking of me as a stupid who would never got to know about you affair with my younger brother!"

He said making your eyes went wide but hurted you more that he thinks cheap of you and specially don't trust you. Tears steamed down on your cheeks making them wet.

You didn't reply or tried to defend yourself as you just feel so much hurt made your think to waste to defend yourself.

Jin: "I didn't know that you could fall so low that have affair with Taehyung. While you were making me fool and pretending that you are accepting me."

Jin: "And now you are saying those are just my misunderstanding and also dragging my mom in this your lies to defend yourself."

JIN: "JUST ACCEPT THAY WHT YOU ARE AND WHAT YOU REAL FACE IS. JUST ACCEPT IT SOMETHING IS GOING IN BETWEEN YOUR AND MY WITH MY OWN BROTHER!!"

He angrily shouted loudly on your face making you heart clenched badly after listening which means cheating. You were just looking at him with your red eyes and puffy eyes which was due to crying.

Jin: "Now why are you not saying anything? Say something? Say something to defend yourself or are you looking new excuse to cover up this!"

He asked and looked at you with anger and disgust. You don't know what to say after his accusation like his mother.

You had refused it when your mother-in-law accused you the same things after seeing you with Taehyung.

But now it was hard and yet very hurtful  for you to give explanation to someone whom you trusted and also expected to have trust on you.

You sniffed and wiped your tears get get better view as you version was blurry because of tear in your eyes.

Y/n: "I-i have nothing left to say after your accusation but I only want to ask to you and just answer me honestly." You said while looking at him.

Y/n: "Have you ever trusted on me or not? Just tell me honestly!" You asked pressing your lips together to not let out cry sounds or break down.

Jin: "Yes of course I did but what your did? You broke my trust that's why I never tried to ask or accuse you directly without any proof."