Chapter-11

~Y/n's pov~

I was crying in muffled sound looking at the deep ocean but startled when i hear someone is called me by my name.

???: "Y/n?" I turned and saw Yoonhi standing, who was looking in frown but i quickly wiped my face after looking away from her.

Yoonhi: "Y/n What are you doing here alone at this time? Where is Jin and are you crying?" She asked in confusion, as i shook my head not looking at her and said.

Y/n: "N-no I'm not crying and w-why would i cry?" I lied in stuttering voice but i can say, she wouldn't have believed on me after hearing my broken voice.

Yoonhi: "Hmm so I was right, there is something wrong going between you and Jin that's why you are sitting and crying alone here?" She spoke as if she had knew. I didn't like her because of our first meeting.

Y/n: "It's none of your business, so J-just go from here, neither I'm in mood of talking nor even want to talk to you!!" I spat disrespectful not even caring how would she take it as I was already hurt because of Jin.

Yoonhi: "Oops that was harsh Y/n, you know I'm friend of your husband, so atleast you should talk respectfully to me." I looked at her angry that how can she expects respect from after our first meeting.

Y/n: "Oh really? I'm also wife of your friend, then you should have also respected me and thought before commenting something absurd about me that day."

I snapped her back after wiping my tears but she laughed awkwardly while scratching her neck. Maybe she don't know what to say. I looked at her confusion when she sits beside me instead of leaving from there.

Yoonhi: "Hmm I'm really sorry Y/n for that day." She spoke looking at the ocean. But her sudden apologize maked me looked at her that she is apologising as I was expecting that she would argue.

Yoonhi: "Sorry for that, i didn't mean anything like that. I just said that to make Jin provoke so that he can say something in your favour in front of you."

She said making me confused that what she wanted to say. She turned her face to me before saying with sad expression as I can say that she is guilty for that.

Yoonhi: "I saw how odd Jin was staring you and not saying anything to you. I have also seen that, he removed your hands when you put on his to show off as you were jealous seeing me friendly with him."

Yoonhi: "I know Jin from out university and you know he has been always cheerful and happy but that day he was looking off so I guessed that something was wrong."

Yoonhi: "So I said that hoping that he would take saying something to snap me in front of you to make you happy that he took your side , but he didn't. I regreted and felt guilty alot when you left giving us your fake smile."

Yoonhi: "That's where I thought that you weren't his choice but his parents. I thought that he doesn't like or love you and just had to get to marry you because you his parents."

Now I understand that why she said that day, because our gestures and his odd behaviour made that obvious that he wasn't happy in this arranged marriage. I looked down as tears again started to take place in my already swollen eyes.

He was just treating me good because his responsibility and then didn't trusted me after seeing me with Taehyung. So I was nothing more than just an arranged wife for him. I was so hurt that unnecessary though were running my mind which was hurting me so badly.

Yoonhi: "But my all thought he proved wrong when he scolded me and confessd in your absence." She spoke as I looked at her with unknown feelings.