Chapter-29

~Taehyung's pov~

After a long day at work, I am heading home at night. I put in more hours of work because Jin Hyung was absent. That, however, is not the issue. My Y/N and her allergies are making me restless.

Although I did very wrong by intentionally telling hotel staff to use high-pollen flowers in decoration, I had to do so to ruin their night. I had no other option but to keep Hyung separate from her.

I've been concerned since this morning, when Jin Hyung's secretary told me he wouldn't be coming today. Following that, I attempted to contact Hyung to know when he would return, but his phone was constantly off.

I even contacted Y/N to inquire about her health, but she did not return my call. She ignored it and didn't pick it up, possibly because of Hyung. I guess they will stay there tonight.

Since the allergies will last for at least a week, Jin Hyung won't be able to get near her for a few days. Therefore, I should be delighted that my strategy worked. Though I hurt Y/N, I felt worse for her, but secretly felt sorry for Hyung too.

My focus was on the road, but my mind was completely somewhere, thinking about them and my own action, which is not right, and I'm all aware of it, but I can't help as I want my Y/N back. I know it's late, but not that late. I can still make her mine.

Stressed out, I bit my lip and turned my car into the parking lot, only to discover Hyung's car was already there. I sighed with relief that they were back because I had assumed they would stay there tonight as well.

Thank God they are back. Now, finally, I will be able to see and know if she is okay or not. I quickly parked my car and entered my house because I was desperate to see my Y/N.

Coming inside, I saw no one in the living area, but giggling and laughing sounds coming from the kitchen made me scowl, so I made my way there and found mom and Hyung talking and giggling over something while Jin Hyung was cooking something and mom was instructing him.

Y/N isn't here, so I thought to head in the direction of their bedroom. Without letting them know about my presence, I was about to leave there. But I halted when I heard Hyung calling my name.

Jin: "Oh, Taehyung, you came. But why are you late today?" Jin asked as soon as his eyes caught me peeking inside the kitchen. I awkwardly nodded my head before speaking.

Taehyung: "Yeah, in your absence, work loads got on me and I had to work extra. Well, it's fine; I handled everything. Anyway, what are you cooking instead of Mom?" I stated and asked, looking at him and then at mom.

Jin: "Oh yeah, I was just helping mom with dinner. As you know, I'm good at cooking, and now I think you should learn too. Your future wife will be pleased." He replied, feeling proud, as I rolled my eyes.

Taehyung: "Yahh, cooking is not for me. I can do everything, but not cooking. So, you can continue. I will get fresh until you finish cooking the dinner." I wanted to ask about Y/N, but mom was there, so I couldn't ask and left from there.

I headed towards my bedroom but stopped in front of hyung's bedroom, as I wanted to see Y/N. Rather than knock, I carefully opened the door and took a quick look inside, but she wasn't there either.

Taehyung: "If she isn't here, then where would she be? Did Hyung leave her parents house? No, he must have brought her with himself." I muttered to myself as I scanned the bedroom. Since I can see that the bathroom light is on, I assume that she is inside.

I forced myself to resist the urge to go inside because Hyung was in the kitchen and could return at any moment. I can't be caught entering their room secretly. " I'll catch up with her at the dinner table." With a sour expression on my face, I shut the door and went towards my bedroom.