Chapter-32🔞

As soon as I received her permission which she gave shyly nodding her hear, I couldn't wait any longer and made her to sit in the back seat, that would be more comfortable than the front.

She backed aside while bunning her hair, allowing me to enter. I felt like she needed me just as much as I did. I removed my coat and allowed it to drop down. I kneeled on the seat and drew her to me by the waist, pressing my l!$$ against her again.

Pulling her as near as I could, I gave her an intense and aggressive k!$$ with a forceful $uck that caused her to gr0@n loudly. She returned the favour, k!$$ing me again with the same !nten$!ty and $ck!ng all my breath.

Gradually, my hands moved back, unz!pp!ng her dr3$$ in haste, and I slid it down from her $h0uld3r, showing her attractive c0ll@rbone$ and $hould3r$ which always turn me on.

While still k!$$!ng her, my hands crept beneath her dr3$$ and cupped her large and soft b0$0m$ over her br@. She gro@ned again, feeling my hands as I gently clasped her with left palm and saw her parted her l!p$to draw breath.

Due to a lack of oxygen, I traced my l!p$ down to her n3ck. My eyes spotted the mark she tried to conceal with makeup but couldn't because of me. This was given in the morning during our quick session in bed before heading to work, which is why it appears dark.

I sunk my face in my n3ck and dug my t33th there, making another h!ck3y next to one. I sl!d down the dr3$$ from the other $h0ułd3r and pushed down, snugging my face in her fr0n+ which was just covered by her ßr@.

Then I observe her sifting again, to hold me, I guess, she isn't comfortable enough in this position.

Jin: "Wait, move to my l@p." Lashing off my l!p$ from her soft skin, I moved her and made her sit on my l@p, lifting her long gown while she held my broad shoulders for stability.

Jin: "Is it comfortable now?" I inquired, staring at her. As she nodded her head, gasping air from her parted l!p$, I found her so h0+. Her front and cl3@v@ge was in front of my face, and her hands went to her hair to re-tie the bun that had come undone during our m@k3 0u+.

After tying her hair, she returned to grab my face and k!$$ me. I grabbed her waist, drawing her closer to me. She pushed hard on my hair with her fist, putting her t_ngue inside and taking the lead, which I found very h0+ and $3n$ual.

~Y/N's pov~

Our k!$$ just got intense and rough. I've always wanted to experience the car S3X, but shy to ask and now I'm getting there. I was also hesitant to say it because of his family. We never had the opportunity to be alone like this. Fortunately, we did today.

I overheard him moaning and hissing. I forced my hands to reach for his shirt buttons in order to open it quickly, and I removed it in a matter of seconds. I let my hands roam over his well-built s3xy body.

He flung his head back when I followed my lips down to paint his jaw and neck, s_cking and biting on smooth flesh, I kept k!$$ing him while gr!nding my hips on him, and within a few seconds, he was completely hard again, and I felt him through my bottom.

Jin: "Ahh, Y-Y/N just like that." He moaned and spoke in whispers, tightening his grasp around my waist to increase friction between my h!ps and his. I l!cked hard on his skin, where I had bitten in rage.

I was thrilled and satisfied to watch him enjoy himself, because he usually prioritizes my pleasl$ure over his own. So today, I'm going to try to dom!nate him and take charge. I will please him. He wanted to speak but couldn't because of the plea$ure I was giving him, so he just went with the flow and enjoyed the moment.