Chapter-25🔞

Mature contents ahead, if you are innocent and feel uncomfortable then please skip that part. Now enjoy reading😉

_______

Y/n: "J-jin, I'm ready."

I cupped his face and whispered slowly, starting into his loving eyes. I can't make him wait now. My heartbeat quickened as I noticed him licking his lips.

I thought he would kiss me when he got my approval, but all he does is sigh.

Jin: "Don't misunderstand me. I'm just my Y/n. It's not that I told you to push yourself to accomplish it. I told you because I just wanted to be really honest with you. I promised to wait until you were appropriately prepared."

Jin: "Oh, my Y/n, don't get me wrong. I didn't tell you to force yourself to do it. I just wanted to be honest with you, that's why I told you. I had you that I could wait until you got ready properly."

He states and get holds on my both wrist as my hands were cupping his soft cheeks. He flashes me his genuine smile.

Y/n: "But Jin, I'm not forcing myself. I'm really ready for it. As it has been a long time since we got married, I think we should consummate our marriage--" I was saying something but got interrupted by him.

Jin: "Y/n! I want you by your heart. I want to make you mine, not only with your body but in every possible way. I don't care how much time it would take you, I'm ready to wait for you." Stating this firmly, he softly caressed my wrist with his thumb.

Jin: "Do you think I'm craving your body? No,
Y/n, no. I love you and want to, not only physically but mentally and emotionally as well. Your comfort will be my first priority."

After he spoke out, I was overcome with an intense feeling that prevented me from saying anything. And I responded right away by leaning forward, taking hold of his face, and kissing his soft, full lips.

My heart melted and warmed at every word he spoke. After hearing him speak, I never felt like way. This feeling was unbelievable.

I gave him a slow kiss, and he gave me one in return, drawing me in around my waist.

We gave one other a slow, passionate kiss that was so pure that it didn't require our tongues to make contact, unlike last night. Just brimming with emotions and affection.

Y/n: "Thank you, Jin."

I said this after breaking our kiss and joining our foreheads. I closed my eyes and let my skin feel his breath, which was fanning on his face. But had to open when he continued speaking.

Jin: "Hmm, no need to say it. I meant everything I said, take your time until you are ready and feel the need to take our married life to another level."

He spoke slowly as I just nodded my head, breathing heavily with my parted lips.

I don't know how I got such a wonderful, understanding partner who values my comfort and respects me alot.

My heart was blooming with satisfaction and happiness that my parents chose him and wed me to him. I feel so fortunate to have him.

Now that he has my full trust, what's the need for taking time and making him wait?

He loves me. I'm not sure about my feelings, but I guess I love him too. how could I not love the man who looks after me so devotedly and makes me happy all the time?

Y/n: "Hmm, but I think I'm ready, and I'm not forcing myself. So don't control yourself." Gaining my courage, I whispered slowly, looking into his already logging eyes.