Chapter - 1

"A-Aunty please...I'll be a good girl from now on...p-please I don't want to go with t-them" A teenage girl was begging her so-called step mother for help but got no response or even a little glance from her mother.

"Come on little girl...our bosses can not wait for you anymore" two strong men start dragging her out of the house.

"AHH...you little brat come back here right now" the scream of those two men echoed in the small house as she bites their hands and ran back toward her mother.

She hugs her mother's leg tightly afraid that they might take her again.
"A-Aunty...help me...i-" before she could finish her sentence her mom kicked her away and made her shocked by her mom's actions.

"Sir you can take her now" her mom said to the two guys to take her.

She joins her hands in front of her mom while her body shakes badly.

"p-please...h-help me...aunty"

Her mom bent down on her level, tugged her hair at her ear and said while smiling innocently.

"Go with them, honey....if you don't your father up there wouldn't happy with your behavior now"

"B-But dad said you will take care of me after he passed away...why now you change??"

"Oh my...Y/n...you think I will keep that shitty promise huh?....no...never...I'm here only for your father's reputation...so...now I need to get rid of you" she said, chuckling like a psycho.

Y/n was stunned with her step mother's behavior. In the end, they finally get her in the limo forcefully. She cried out loud being hurt by what her step mother did to her.

They made her sit in the middle and two men beside her. she grip her dress tightly due to scariness.

A few moments later the car stopped in front of a big mansion. Whereas y/n was drowning in her own thoughts until she got pulled out of the car by the same guys earlier.

She didn't utter anything but deep down her heart was about to explode anytime soon.

Y/n's pov

I'm scared.

I don't know what my stepmom did to me. They suddenly went to my house and took me after my father passed away.

My heart was already broken by the news of my dad suddenly gone and now I have to face this.

What's happened to me? Why does everything in my life go down so fast?

Author's pov

Y/n was walking in the mansion with the two bodyguards beside her holding her arms in case she wanted to escape.

She just walked like a body with no soul didn't even care about anything around her.

When they arrived at the living room. The two bodyguards left her alone there.

"Come here, princess" a man with big muscles and dimples signalled her to sit beside him but got no response as she stood there like a statue.