Chapter - 20

Y/n's pov

I opened my eyes slowly a sudden headache hit my head made me groans a little. While trying to figure everything around me until a voice interrupts me.

"You wake up, doll" ....

The voice....
The voice of Devils
That's none other than Jungkook

I look over to where the voice come from slowly. My breath hitched, I feel like the world is crushing down on the ground. My lips began to tremble, my body is shaking, he looks like he is gonna rip me apart.

Author's pov

"Nice try, doll" he's walking toward her slowly make y/n scouting back nearly fall down from the bed but that's not going to happen because cold fingers caught her and pulled her back to his hard chest it's none other than Jungkook.

She is holding her breath while a couple of strong arms holding her tightly on the soft mattress.

"What should I do with this naughty doll? Hmm?" He said with seduced expression.

without any response only silence could be heard. He snuggled his face on her neck, put his chin on her shoulder.

"Did cat catch your voice huh?" She could sense irritation from his voice make her body shiver.

"answer" This time he said coldly.

"I-I......" she can barely open her mouth as if he put any drugs on her, make her body stunned.

"Save that voice for later, doll" he grinned his body towards her back as she could feels some heat down there from him. The next word came from his mouth make her shocked and scared at the same time.

"I will make sure these legs can run away anymore, doll" while licking her neck softly "I will make sure you only scream my name tonight, doll" he took a bite on her neck make her screams out.

"Ahh.." she wiggled trying to get out from his arms but he didn't even move an inch.

Jungkook back off released her from his arms and walking away to the door. Before he get out from her room, he glared back at her and said
"Wait for me, doll" with that he went away closing the door, a locked sound would be heard.

She finally release her breath which she holding a moment ago. she folding her knees to her chest, tear making way down to her soft cheeks.