Chapter - 3

[In the morning]

Y/n wriggling on her bed because of the feeling of tangling on her nose.

She slowly opened her eyes just to meet with a couple of brown eyes staring at her. She stayed still and didn't move because her mind was stuck by beautiful eyes looking at her.

Until a realization hit her. She quickly woke up sitting on the bed looking at the person that had been staring at her a while ago.

It was Hoseok.

"w-what are you doing here?" You asked and tried to get off of the bed but got pulled back by him. You fell back on the mattress as he hugged her from the back.

"l-let me go..." she whined trying to get out of his strong arms.

"Why, huh?...why can't I hug my soon to be wife, hmm?!?" He asked and snuggled his face into her neck.

"y-yah...what are you doing...get away" after a few more minutes he finally released her.

She quickly got up from the bed.

"you didn't answer my question...w-what are you doing here"

"It's my house so I can go anywhere I want" he said, smiling innocently.

"then stay here...and let me go"

"didn't we already talk about that?....that you are staying here FOREVER" hoseok went to you and held the back of your neck and pulled you close to his face.

"ahh...it's h-hurt" she whined in pain with a tear forming in her eyes.

"Is it?...I can do more than that" all of sudden he contacts his lip with hers.

She put her hand on his chest to push him away but he is stronger than her.

Hoseok tried to devour his tongue in her mouth but she didn't let him so he bites her lip and made her let out a whimper. He

He took that opportunity to discover her mouth. She gripped on his shoulders to support herself because she almost ran out of breath.

A few minutes later she patted his shoulders in a sign that she was out of breath. He pulled back holding her face.

"this is just a small punishment, kitten...you will see more in the future if you keep that attitude" he saw a tear rolling down on her cheeks.he wiped it away and told her to prepare herself for the wedding.

Y/n's pov

I went to the bathroom and locked the door. I fell on the floor and started crying.

<how can I live with them?...they are only attracted to my body...i can see the lust at their eyes when I came here at the first day>

I went out of my thoughts bringing myself back to reality. I stand in front of the mirror. My mouth looks puffy because of his harsh kiss.

Then I took a shower. After that I got out and saw a pair of clothes on the bed. That must be a maid prepared for me. I wore it and sat on the bed as I didn't know what to do. I don't want to leave the room because they might be outside. I don't want to see them at all.

While sitting peacefully the thought of marrying them cake to my mind.

They all are sick.

Sharing a girl with 7 men???? What the hell is that?

How could they have this disgusting idea!?

And why would it be me????????

Why god? WHYYYYY

my thoughts got broken when someone opened the door. I looked there and saw Jin walking in with a few people walking behind him.

"dress her up!!" He blurted out.

"For w-what?" I asked him nervously.

"for our wedding obviously" he responded and walked out.

I didn't have time to talk with him because these people started to pull me and made me sit on the chair.

Two of them do my makeup and the rest prepare the wedding dress.

I don't know what to do so I just go with the flow.

[30 minutes later]

"done!" I open my eyes looking at the mirror.

It looks pretty but it must be better if I'm happy with this marriage, right?

Sadly I have no chance to decide my future now.

They made me wear the dress. It was too heavy for me.

[time skip at the wedding]

Seven of them stand in front of her. The priest starts to do the vows.

At first I hesitated to answer but Namjoon gripped my hands, signalling me to say "I do" and yes you think I can go against them? Of course not, so I said "I do" as per their order.

Now it's over. My life is ruined because of them.

After that stupid marriage. We went back to the mansion.

They all are smiling happily but I'm not.

Namjoon is the one who always holds my hand since we were at the church until now.

They looked at me and gave me a sweet smile but I know what is behind all this sweet smile.

"I'm so happy...that you are finally ours" Hoseok said with a devilish smile. I still have my poker face.

"so...who's gonna have her first?" Jungkook asked hungrily.

"w-what...please no...I'm not ready yet" I pleaded hoping they would listen to my plea.

"no, baby...we are the king here...we make the rules...so let us decide this...not you" Yoongi spoke coldly. Actually he is always the cold one. I never knew he also had these kinds of disgusting thoughts.

"wait...don't forget our bet" Taehyung said.

"okay...you go first then" Jimin said with pissed looks.

They bet on me???

Tears escaping from my eyes after listening to their disgusting conversations.

In a flash Taehyung lifted me up on his shoulders. I kicked and shouted. I saw the maid looking at us.

I looked at them with pleading looks but all of them glanced their eyes on the ground avoiding eye contact with me.

I felt so helpless. No one is gonna save me from these monsters.

(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅: to be continued :]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)

Please vote<3