Chapter - 5

The night passed by and morning came.

Y/n had been woken up some time ago. She was staring at the ceiling with Taehyung hugging her waist tightly. They are both still naked from what happened last night.

She doesn't want to see her situation right now. She knows she might look so disgusting. Her body is numb not to mention how her private part is paining.

Y/n felt Taehyung wriggling in his sleep until he slowly opened his eyes and made eye contact with her.

Taehyung's pov

As soon as I opened my eyes we both already made eye contact.

Her eyes are red and puffy. I shook that thought off and gave her a smile. But I got nothing in return. She just stares at me lifelessly.

My heart hurt seeing her like this. But I remain myself that I do nothing wrong. She is our wife after all.

Author's pov

Taehyung pecked her lip softly and smiled like he did nothing wrong. Afterward he took her in a bridal style and went to the bathroom.

She sat unmoving like a doll on his lap as they both were in the bathtub and let him wash her body.

"I can't have enough of you...you know that, right?" Taehyung declared at the same time that he was sucking her neck and left a small purple spot on it.

"I love the way you smell just like me, baby" she didn't respond to him, instead sitting there without moving an inch.

[time skip]

All of them are sitting in the dining room enjoying their food opposite from Y/n. She remained silent and looking down didn't even touch the plate.

Jin noticed that he put his spoon down gaining all of their attention except Y/n.

"Are you not gonna eat the whole day or what?" Jin's asseverate made everyone glance at Y/n pale face.

"Y/N!!!" He suddenly burst out loud.

Y/n look at him slowly. His eyes met with her red eyes.

"Eat the food, Y/n....I don't want to repeat myself" He sat back and started to eat his food. The rest of the boy did so.

She has no feeling to argue with them so she holds the spoon and digs into the food.

From there on Y/n went back to her room. She sits on the bed in front of a big mirror window looking at how beautiful the view is.

While she was drowning at the view. Without notice another figure walked in the room until he reached her direction and sat beside her.

"beautiful isn't it?" Jin asked.

She closes her eyes because her peaceful moment is now ruined by him. He held her hands and pulled her around and made her face him with her eyes still closed.

Y/n's pov

""I'm sorry...for shouting at you" he verbally caressed my hands.

I took it back slowly without looking at him and said something which made his expression change immediately.

"You don't have to say sorry....after all you can do anything with me" I said sadly but I don't want to show him.

Jin's pov

I know how broken she is but.....

What she said is right...I'm her husband now....so she needs to obey us.

I don't care if she wants it or not....she needs to do as I say no matter what.

Author's pov

Jin cleared out the thought but a smirk appeared on his lip out of nowhere.

"You are such a feisty girl, baby" he muttered seducely.

"It would be nice if I could taste you sooner but I think you were tired with Tae last night, right?" He asked, raising one of his eyebrows mocking her as he could see she was embarrassed.

Jin caressed her hair, along with a peck on her forehead and he went out of the room.

After Jin is gone Y/n release all the tears that she's been holding the whole time out. Her chest pounding up and down due to the hard sobbing.

She's hurt.....with all of them thoughts of her

She's not a slut...and never wants to be one...

"Love?.....love my foot....just say they only want my body" y/n mumbling to herself while crying.

[At night]

She went out of the shower and laid down on the bed but suddenly felt thirsty so decided to go to the kitchen to get some water.

While she poured the water in a glass she felt a hand snaking on her waist. She flinched and the glass went out of her hand.

The sound of broken glass echoed in the kitchen. she looked back just to see Jin hugging her waist.

"Did you scare, Hmm?" He asked, putting his chin on her shoulder.

"w-who wouldn't?" Y/n responded rolled her eyes.

"hmm...baby...your pretty mouth...never fail to make me pissed" He said pull her around.

He lifted her up and made her sit on the counter. He traps her in his arms and leans closer to her face.

"I'm s-sleepy....I-I'm going back" she push his chest but he didn't move a way.

"You can't go" he commanded.

"w-why?" She asked nervously.

"You broke the glass....so....don't you think you need to learn some lessons?" He responded.

"n-no....i-hmmmphhhmmmp"

On shot of notice he captured her mouth like a hungry beast saw its meat.

She held his broad shoulders earnestly.

A moment later he broke the kiss and leaned his forehead together with her as she breathed heavily.

"Let's continue this in my room" he said go for a kiss again and at the same time he made her sneak her legs around his waist while walking to his room without breaking the kiss.

(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅: to be continued :]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)

Please vote💗