Chapter - 4 ( 21+ )

[ warning mature content ~ ⚠️]

Taehyung took Y/n to his bedroom. He dropped her on the bed harshly and made her body bounce.

She crawled back on the bed. Taehyung pulled her back by her leg. He hovered over her sitting on her legs.

"T-Tae...hyung...p-please....I'm not ready for t-this" she begged while crying because of the next action he was going to do.

"SHHH...you're supposed to beg me to ruin you, wifey...I love you so much" he said and started unbuttoning his blouse and took off his pants and left him with a boxer.

Her anxiety rose up when he tied her hand to the headboard with his belt.

The next step he slowly undresses Y/n while she is laying  there crying begging him to stop. But he went deaf with her plea.

"t-taehyung...s-stop it...didn't you say you love me??...then why did you do this to me"

"yes I do love you...but I can control myself right now...beside...you are my wife so I have every right on you...including....make love with you" he said and finally undressed her wedding dress and left her only in her undergrad.

She felt embarrassed being half nake in front of strangers or her so-called husband. He stared at her body with a lust showing in his eyes.

"you are so beautiful, baby" with that he attacks her neck and showers her with kisses all over her upper body.

His hands went to her bra and pulled it off. She wanted to hide her exposed body but sadly her hands got tied

Taehyung didn't waste any time. He took one of Y/n's boobs in his mouth and squeezed another one.

Y/n digging her nail on Taehyung belt and letting out a soft moan.

"ahh...s-stop...ahh-ummmm" she closed her mouth trying to hold back her moan.

As if Taehyung let her be. He rubbed her clit on her panty. This time the moan got louder.

"Ahhh...ahhhh...t-tae-...ahhh" he rubbed it faster. Her chest rises up from the bed. He captured her mouth and swallowed her moan.

As he felt a wet liquid on her panty he pulled back from the kiss putting his forehead on hers. She was breathing heavily with a tear stain on her cheeks, her mouth was swollen.

Taehyung's pov

I sat back and took off her panty.

There it is....the main character.

Without warning I slammed my d!<k into her in a whole length. She almost lift up from the bed and let out a loud scream.

"AHHHH....P-PULL....IT O-OUT...PLEASE" Her scream and whining could be heard in the whole mansion. I'm sure all of the boys, maids and bodyguards heard her.

I accept the fact that I like rough s;-x the most. The ways she screams, the looks when I roughly put my d!<k inside her is everything I love to see.

After a few minutes she remained silent only her sobbing could be heard.

I started to thrust in her inhuman paces, making her cry.

"ahh...so..ahh...tight" I moaned, throwing my head back and starting to thrust deeper and roughly made the bed crack.

"AHHH...AHHHH...AHHHH" She screamed at every thrust.

[30 minutes later]

I am still rolling my hip inside her as she has already cum 3 times.

A few more deep thrust I cum inside her.

I looked at her, she almost fell asleep so I untied her wrist and pulled her around and made her lay on her stomach.

My seed is dripping down from her pu$$y. I got more h0rny just because I looked at that. I made her a$$ stick up in the air with her face down on the mattress.

I position my d!<k on her entrance from behind and slowly push in.

author's pov

"ahh..." they both moan out at the same time.

Y/n get courage with all her strength putting her hands on his hip trying to push him away but her hand got pulled to her back by Taehyung instead.

He holds her hands and thrusts in her like an animal.
While y/n bury her face in the pillow to relieve her pain.

She was crying the whole time. She never wanted this.

And about Taehyung he didn't even think about her.

The only thing he is hungry to do right now is....

Fucking her until she got unconscious

This is his rule....

———————

Position after position.

A skin slapping, moaning, whining, sobbing echoing in the room.

"ahhh....*thrust* so good..*thrust*ahh" Taehyung groaned while rolling his hip inside her.

Y/n already unconscious by too much orgasm. But Taehyung didn't even look tired at all.

Even y/n already faint, he still doing his in and out with her body.

[10 minutes later]

He lay beside her looking at her unconscious figure.

After all, he didn't feel bad for her.

He thought everything he did was right.

He has the right to her.

All the thought came to his mind but endlessly he fell asleep while hugging y/n body.

(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅: to be continued :]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)