Chapter - 16 (21+)

.....A girl sitting near the window looking at the birds flying free through a big window. Many tears are rolling down from her eyes. The eyes that once used to see this world as a beautiful place now only have sadnesses in it.

The face that has no impression on it. Only the sadness and coldness could be seen on her small face.

It's been 1 week since that day.....

That cruelest nightmare.....

It's still traumatizing her. Even in her dream see keep seeing all those scenes from the wedding day.

The day that she never wants to remember in her head. The day that she lost everything. Also the day that all of them took advantage on her body.

//Flashback//
[at the wedding night]

"I-I can't .....do it a-anymore.....please.....s-stop" that was the only things that came out of her mouth.

Namjoon turned Y/n on her stomach while her ass was in the air and head down to the mattress. She barely made any movement as she got no energy in her weak body. He suddenly slapped her butt cheeks left a red mark on it including a weak groan left y/n mouth.

Beside that Jimin came in front of Y/n furthermore he told Namjoon to pull her up. He did as Jimin said.  Jimin caressed her head and dig his fingers on her cheek in addition to make her look at him.

"Suck me nice, princess" with that his squeezed her cheeks to make her mouth opens as a consequence he throws his d!ck in her mouth almost make her choke with his long and big size member.

However Namjoon didn't waiting any minutes he straight away slides his member in her forcefully and begin his movements.

Y/n whisper softly on Jimin's d!ck along with the tears rolling down on her cheeks like a river.

"Arghh.....you are doing so good princess" Jimin moans while throwing his head back with satisfying face.

At the same time Namjoon's moving in her faster. After a few more deeps and hard thrusts. His pace is slowing down a little bit as he almost reach his climax so does Jimin.

Jimin already reached his orgasm but still holding Y/n's head and released his liquids in her mouth.

The white liquids dripping down on her lips while her eyes closing as she feels exhausted after all those sessions.

Likewise Namjoon holding Y/n waist and pounding into her like a machine. Not too long he also released his seed in her.

Y/n body dropped down on the bed. She looks a mess. There are hairs sticking on her face, cum dropping on her lip and her womanhood, her neck is full of hickey that created by these cruel men.

But It's not the end of that night.....

On the contrary, Hoseok pulled Y/n into his chest with the help of Jin as she is sitting on his laps and her back touch Jin chests.

Jin caress her body from her waist up to her boobs. Meanwhile Hoseok is making out her her but Y/n didn't respond back to his kiss. She almost passed out but she couldn't....

Hoseok swirled his tongue in every corner of her mouth and sucking her tongue mixing their saliva into one.

After both of them satisfied, Jin gave Hoseok a sign and smirked.

Out of nowhere, both of them thrust in her both holes which Hoseok is in front of her and Jin handles her at the back.

They begin to thrust at the same times made Y/n moan out in every thrusts. At this point even she wants to sleep she stills can't......

Now there's only Yoongi who is looking at the scene in front of him while licking his lips as the others already went to their rooms. The vigorous thrust of these two men almost make Y/n ran out of her breaths. She put her head on one of Hoseok shoulder while both of them still doing their business.

The following minutes of their hot sessions, all of them including Y/n have reached their climax as only a small whisper could be heard from her.

(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅: to be continued :]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)

Hi!!!! Guys!!!!!
We hit 10k reader today💓💓
Thank u for all the love ❤️

Please kindly vote for this chapter😍😍