Chapter - 23

[8 AM]

The next morning Jungkook woke up open his eyes there was an angel face staying so close to him. He lost in that moment tracing his finger on her face made a small figure wiggling on the bed.

He smiled while admiring her small angelic face until her eyes slowly opened up looking so cute like a new born baby.

"Good morning, baby girl"

She beamed her eyes when the reality hit her. Her eyes shot opened she was about to moved away from him but luck wasn't on her side. He held her waist tightly while she put both of her small hands on his well built chest.

There faces were inches closed that she could feel his hot breath near her cheeks. She had no gut to look straight at his eyes.

"Won't you say it back?"

Few seconds passed but she still looked somewhere else not his face.

"Ahh I see...my kitten is trying to disobey me?"

She quickly shook her head as a no. Jungkook wasted no time he pulled her neck from the back connected their lips together he hungrily eating her swollen lips which caused by them last night.

Y/n tried to pushed his big body from her but as if she can. After a few seconds he released her lips just because he sensed that she was about to get out of her breath. Jungkook smirked with satisfaction on his face and get up from the bed looking straight at her body whose wrapped around with blanket.

"Let take a warm shower baby girl" without letting her answer his question he suddenly took her in a bridal style which leave her dumbfounded in his arms.

After they finished he wrapped her with a towel and brought her out putting her on the bed softly.
He began to dressed her up while she sat down there like a doll waiting for their owner to dress them up.

She felt weird about Jungkook's behavior.
Why he behaved like that?
Why he seems so happy?
Why he took care of her?

A million questions are roaming around her head until he blurted out with a small smile on his lips.

"Let go, have breakfast" with that he slowly pulled her up from the soft mattress and went to the dining table while the other member already sat there waiting for both of them to arrive.

"Ahh I'm hungry" Jimin said holding his stomach dramatically.

They all sat down and the maid started to prepare their breakfast. The whole time they all were eating their foods silently. No one has spitted a word out make the whole situation more awkward.

She gulped down a small amount of food slowly but out of sudden she ran out to the bathroom made all of them stunned and shocked.

Jin and Namjoon got up and went behind her as the other was too stunned by her behavior.

When she got in the bathroom y/n began to throwing up like there is no tomorrow. All of them started to feel worry about her. Jin went behind her holding her hair up while Namjoon patted her back. After she vomited everything out she sat down there tiredly near the toilet.

"Are you okay, darling" Namjoon asked while stroked her head.

"I-I'm okay" She responded and shook her head slightly.

"Are you sure? we can call doctor" Jin asked.

"N-No I'm really okay" with that both of them help her to stand up and walking her back to the dining table, They made her sit down comfortably.

"Finished your foods and after that I will called the doctor" Jin said and went to his chair.

"What happened to you, kitten?" Jimin asked.

"She was fine this morning" Jungkook said.

"Is it because of last night?" Hoseok spitted out made all of them except Y/n stare at his face.

"Of course it is" Yoongi said coldly without sparing any glance at them.

She looks down to her laps didn't dare to utter any words.

"Did something happened that I didn't know?" Namjoon raised his eyebrows.

"We just did something what a wife and a husband usually do" Taehyung spirited out.

"We need to talk about this for real" Jin said looking at Namjoon.

"I-I'm full" she said with her shaky voice because the situation was so tensed.

"You haven't finished your food, doll" Hoseok said.

"I-I..."

"It's okay let me help you get to your room" Jin said and helping y/n get out of the chair. As they were about to leave a black ocean spread all over Y/n head. She suddenly fell down while all of them went to her quickly.

"Y/n..Y/n wake up" Jin said while slapping her cheeks slightly as her put her head on his laps.

They got no response from her so Jin took her in his arms and quickly went towards her room. He put her down slowly on the mattress and pulled the blanket over her small body.

"Call the doctor" Jin said as all of them stand there dumbfounded don't know what to do.

"I told you all not to do this but you didn't listen see what happened" Namjoon spoke with raged.

"I-I'm sorry Hyung I didn't know this is gonna happen" Taehyung said staring at her tired body.

After half an hour the doctor arrived. They let the doctor examination her as the doctor told them to wait outside.

"You guys should stop torturing her" Yoongi said looking at the three maknae.

"We just love her so much Hyung" Jungkook said rolled his eyes.

"Love? Is this what you called love?" Hoseok asked holding Jungkook shirt tightly.

"Come on Hyung we love her we treat her as our wife isn't that what we supposed to do?" He said glared at Hoseok.

"STOP NOW" Namjoon shouted made them looking at him.

Namjoon was about to say something but got interrupted when the door open and the doctor came out.

"What happened to her?" Namjoon asked.

"Congratulations Masters......"

(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅: to be continued :]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)

Hello my beloved reader!!!💓

here is a new chapter please vote if you like it🎀

Have a nice day!!!