Chapter - 14 (21+)

WARNING ⚠️ : 21+ GIF

.....The dress got ripped off of her body. Now she's only in her undergarments. All of them look at her body with lust showing in their eyes.

After they succeeded in making her naked. Yoongi and Jimin tied her hand to the boarder of the bed.

 No matter what Y/n still trying to make herself free but her strength is nothing compared to the three men who holding her right now

She feels lost.....in everything

"God....I can't control myself anymore...." Hoseok enunciated every words sharply.

After that Hoseok started to kiss her neck marked her every where.

Y/n let out a scream when he bites her neck

Y/n let out a scream when he bites her neck. Hoseok stares at the marks that he makes on her body with impressive eyes.

While Hoseok continues his business Namjoon is working on her under body. He hold her thighs and makes her open her legs widely. He stare at her black underwear for a minute and started to kiss her thighs slowly. Y/n never give up.....she also try to close her legs but Namjoon slap her thighs left a red mark on it.

Namjoon slowly put his hand in her underwear make Y/n back arch like a cat.

He rubbed her clit slowly

He rubbed her clit slowly. Y/n finally let out a soft moan.

"A-Ahhh.....s-stop-" Jin didn't let her finish the word by capture her lips in his mouth. Y/n keeps moaning in his mouth. Jin swirling his tongue in y/n's mouth. The kiss turn wildly Jin holding the back of her neck deepened the kiss.

As for Namjoon he took off her underwear and staring at the sticky water that coming out of her womenhood.

Y/n finally giving up on everything.......

She breathe hardly after the first orgasm that Namjoon just gave her.

Jin and Hoseok back away after they satisfy with what they have done. Jungkook came toward her and begin to remove her bra release her big boobs with cherry top on it.

Y/n looks at Jungkook with pleasing eyes but he could have cared lest about her feeling.

Jungkook didn't waste any second. He takes off his clothes only in his underwear and captured one of her boob in his mouth and another one in his hand. Y/n let out a loud moan every time she felt Jungkook's tongue swirling around on her nipple.

She's trying to hold her moan by biting her lips but it makes Jungkook turns on more than before.

He looks up and stares at y/n faces. A smile shown up on his lips and out of the blue he put one finger in her entrance made her scream out in pain.

"AA-AHH.....J-JUNGKOOK" Y/n screamed out while arching her back with her eyes close tightly.

"Yeah baby...scream my name out" he said with satisfaction in his voices.

Surprisingly, Jungkook begins to thrust his finger in and out. Y/n couldn't hold it anymore. She's moaning a-mess under his touch. While thrusting in and out he put two fingers in her again. Y/n loud moan echoed in the whole room while the men listen to it like a music.

After a few more thrust Y/n released her seed on Jungkook fingers. Jungkook look at her tired face and move down whisper something in her ears.

"Are you ready, baby girl?" Jungkook asked and position his member in front of her hood.

Unexpectedly, he put his cock in her in one thrust.

"AAAA-HHHHH......I-IT HURTS.....P-PLEASE" Jungkook breathe out while moving in her deeply and stay right there for minutes.

He kissed her lips and suddenly thrust into her deeply. He hold her legs widely and look at his cock moving in and out of her pussy. Y/n curled her feet together while Jungkook fastened his thrust made the bed cracked.

Taehyung standing at the corner of the room looking at the hottest action in front of his face. He feel his boner got more hard. It's rising up in front of him.

Suddenly, Taehyung untied Y/n hands and give a sign to Jungkook. Both of them understand everything and then Jungkook thrust more faster until he flood her pussy with his seed.

After that Jungkook put his underwear back on and move away.......

(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅: to be continued :]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)

Hey hey hey!!!!! surprise!!!!!
🤩🤩🤩
Don't get mad at me with that Gif 😭😭
But please voteeeeeeeee💋💋
I'll update another episode today and it's also has 21+ in it 😴😴😴 please stay tuned