Chapter - 21 (18+)

[flashback]

"S-Sir p-please help me" she took a long breath and continued with trembled lips "I-I have been....k-kidnapped"

Finally the police officer came out of the car and trying to make her calm down.

"Miss speak slowly what happened?"

"H-Help m-me I-I..." before she could finish her sentences, darkness took over her body she fall down on the ground make the police shocked.

"She looks so pale" the other officer went close to them.

That's it when reality hit them...
She looks familiar....
Their masters's wife...

Y/n didn't realize that the whole town is ruled by her cruel husbands including the police officers.

(Time passed)

"Hello master, we found ma'am" a police officer spoke to a person on the phone and that's none other than Jin.

[Back to present]

"Get out!" Jimin said to the maid as they bow down and take the dinner tray out of the room.

A small body trembling in front of them only if it could affect them. Not in second a pare of strong arm pulled her up, make her sit on the bed with her head down focusing on the floor as she's trying to control her tear which about to fall down.

"I must say you are really brave, darling!" Jimin said put his finger under her chin, make her look at him. Her soft eyes met with a lustfull eyes, sending shivers through her spine.

"Of course she is after all she is our wife she must learn from us" Taehyung smirked, put his hands inside his pockets.

"Why don't you say anything doll?" Jungkook asked.

"I-I'm s-sorry" she whispered.

"But we don't like what you do.....so......what should we do with you?" Jungkook asked teasingly.

She is trying avoid eyes contact with them.

"I-I'm not feeling well....p-please...d-don't do anything" she spoke lightly without any strength as she only ate a bit of food that they brought to her today.

"So our doll want us to spare her tonight is that right hmm?" Jimin looking at her up and down as if he's never seen her before.

Those eyes are  looking at her with lust, it makes her feel sick thinking about what they are going to do with her. She keeps stepping backwards slowly with fear could be seen on her face.

Their stares make her knees feel weak she almost falls down on the floor but out of sudden she went on her knees, put her hands together in front of them while her body is shivering with fear.

"I-I beg you....p-please don't d-do anything" she spoke with her trembling voice while tear is fighting to roll out from her eyes.

"Get up!" Jungkook said as if her situation right now doesn't really concerned him at all.

She listened and did what he said like an obedient kid

She listened and did what he said like an obedient kid. As soon as she got up he pulled her elbow make her small body crash into his well built chest. She tried to get out of his hold but compare hers strength to him, she is nothing to him.

"Don't cry, doll.....we will make you feel like heaven tonight" he gazed her up and down wetting his bottom lip while the other stood their smirking after heard what Jungkook said.

Before Y/n could recognize anything Jungkook pushed her on the bed, made her body bouncing on the mattress. Jimin amd Taehyung also went on the bed joining with Jungkook.

As they hovered over her she could barely move her body, only tears keep coming out of her eyes.

""Be ready, honey" Taehyung said looking at Jungkook and Jimin signaled them to start.

[Contain Smut ahead if you're not comfortable please skip this part ‼️]

Jimin holding her wrist tight as Taehyung hold another wrist while jungkook is between her legs.
They ripped out her clothes left her only in her bra and panty. The spark in their eyes, staring at her fragile body like a whole meal.

"You look so hot, kitten" Taehyung said checking out her body like a wolves saw its food.

"P-Please s-stop"

"Shhh don't cry" Jimin said.

She began to crying and shouting for help but jungkook took her a piece of her shirt which they ripped apart just now put it in her mouth make her voice became muffled.

Jimin started to kiss her neck trailing down till her collarbone. Taehyung was doing the same thing leaving dark hickey all over her neck part,
Jungkook quickly took out her bra, make his eyes wider than ever as her big juicy boobs is bouncing in front of him make his mouth watery.

Jungkook didn't waist any time he put his mouth on one of her boobs, she scouted away but he didn't let her move while holding her waist make her stay still.

His lips is working on her boob, licking his tongue around her nipple gaining a muffled moan from y/n. He pulled back looking at her teary eyes while he smiling like a psycho then continued on what he was doing again.

Taehyung done marking her neck and collarbone then he looked at her juicy boobs which Jungkook already took one of it in his mouth left another one lonely.

He smirked and took her left boob in his mouth rolling his tongue over her boob. As they both took over her boobs Jimin holding her wrists tightly and then he took the part of shirt out of her mouth.

"P-Plea-....."

Before she could utter anything he captured her lips, sucking her bottom lip make it bleed a little afterwards their saliva had mixed together while their tongues were fighting against each others.

Jungkook left her boob as it's already swollen. He took another piece of her shirt ripped it apart again later he tied her hands to the bed strongly make sure that she can move an inch from them.

 He took another piece of her shirt ripped it apart again later he tied her hands to the bed strongly make sure that she can move an inch from them

(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅: to be continued :]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)

Hello my beloved reader!!!💓

here is a new chapter please vote if you like it🎀

Have a nice day!!!

As I'm busy with my university stuff so I think i can only updated on the weekends please don't be mad at me🥲