Chapter - 9

Y/n's pov

Last night memories were running into my mind. I'm currently taking a shower right now. I am cleaning the dirt off of my body.

The dirty and disgusting thing that I did last night with that monster. I need to get rid of it.

You know how much I wanted to punch him last night?

But I need to stick up with my plan....

That's the only way I can do

___________________________

After I came out of the bathroom. I saw a breakfast meal on my bed and no one was there. I didn't think much, maybe it was a maid.

But suddenly a hand wrapped around made me almost scream but I felt something on my mouth.....it was a hand.

"shhh.....it's me baby"

Then I recognize the voice. I pull his hands off from my mouth and look back at him.

"Jungkook...you're scaring me" I glared at him just to get a chuckle from him.

"Did I make my baby scared, hmm?" he hugged her from the back again but this time y/n didn't react to anything.

"Are you angry?" He asked, kissing her cheek as she did not respond to his questions.

"I'm sorry..." Jungkook blurted out softly.

That moment Y/n know that all them are easy to fool around. She smirked and got back to her acting.

"You don't have to" Y/n said with a pout, gaining a chuckle from Jungkook.

"Don't pout" he said.

"why?....you don't like it?" She asked with her big doe eyes.

"I love it but.....I can't control myself when I see you being cute like this unless......you want me to do it" Y/n hit his chest lightly and went to the closet.

___________________________

Jungkook and Y/n are sitting in the movie room cuddling up while watching a movie together as Y/n is sitting on his lap.

A knock alert made them look towards the door.

"Come in" Jungkook announced. A door opened and one of their bodyguards show up.

"What is it?" Jungkook asked as his face turned to a cold one.

"Sir, Mr.Wang wants to meet you" The bodyguard said, hanging his head low.

"Hmm ....told him to wait for me at the same place" Jungkook said and signaled him to go out. He bowed at Jungkook and went out.

Jungkook pecked my lip and put me down on the sofa.

"I'm sorry, baby....I need to go right now" he said, fondling her cheeks.

"okay" y/n replied shortly.

"So you really want me to go?...you're waiting for me to leave, right?" He suddenly burst out angrily.

I quickly shook my head and said.

"N-No...it's not that-"

"stop your acting I know you didn't love me"

<What???....d-did he know the truth I'm dying>

Sweat was forming on her forehead but then Jungkook said, it made her feel relieved.

"I'm joking, baby....why you look so nervous?" Jungkook spattered.

She laughed awkwardly and pecked his lip.

"stop playing like this...you know i love you, right?" Jungkook nodded, responded to her kiss and a moment later he spit a goodbye to her and left from there.

After he was gone y/n released a big sign and patted her chest.

"What's wrong babe?" She quickly looks up to see Namjoon standing at the doorway with his hands curled up on his chest.

"u-um...nothing" she smiled at him and was about to go out of the room but a muscle hand blocking her ways.

"where are you going?" Namjoon asked, leaning closer to her face.

"To....T-To the garden" y/n said nervously.
"Can I go now??"

"Are you avoiding me, baby?" He walks toward me as I step back until my back presses on the wall.

"Hmm??"

"no I'm-" before she could finish her words got cut by a pair of lips on hers.

He explores her mouth in every corner. She put her hands on his chest though about to push him back but her mind stopped her.

Instead she pulled his neck deeper and the kiss made Namjoon a little confused with y/n behavior but shocked it off and started eating her mouth.

"Jump"
Namjoon said, holding her leg wrapped around his waist and walking to the sofa without breaking the kiss.

They both eating each other's mouths. Namjoon squeezing y/n's butt made her moan in his mouth.

Namjoon finally broke the kiss and trailed his lip down to her jawline and neck, sliding his hand in her shirt.

Out of nowhere Namjoon stops his action and stares into Y/n's eyes.

"why?" Namjoon asked.

"What do you mean why?" Y/n response.

"Why did you kiss me back?!?"

"Because....I love you" y/n said made Namjoon wince.

"Am I dreaming?" Namjoon asked look like a innocent kid.

"No you're not...I love you"

(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅: to be continued :]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)

I'm free today so I just write it for you❤️❤️