Chapter - 24

"Congratulations masters Ma'am is pregnant" the doctor said as happiness splashed all over their faces.

"What? really?" Jin asked.

"Yes master she is 2 weeks pregnant"

"A-Are we going to be a dad?" Jimin smiled widely looking at all of them.

"No, that's my child" Jungkook spoke.

"Shut up that's obviously my child" Taehyung said disagree with what Jungkook has said a moment ago.

"Y'all need to shut the fxck up" Yoongi spitted on their face made them shut their mouths.

They all went in to her room as she still hasn't gain the consciousness yet.

Hoseok went near her bed, sit close to her and stroke her head softly. They all sit around her small unconscious body which look so pale right now.

"She is going to be okay Hyung don't worry" Jimin said straight away to Hoseok.

"You're dead if something happens to her" Hoseok spoke without looking at his face.

After then they all went out from her room to let her relax until she gets better. As for that Namjoon called all of them and went to the living room with blank face expression that can make them shiver just by his one glare.

[In the living room]

"We need to talk about Y/n" Namjoon uttered while sitting on the couch staring at them.

"What is it Hyung" Jungkook said with annoying voice.

"Yes just spill it out" Taehyung said.

"I want all to be nice with y/n" Namjoon.

"We are, don't we?" Jimin spoke.

"Treat her like a human being" Jin said.

All of them went silent for a few moments as all them look at each other until Yoongi broke the awkward silence.

"I agree with this I mean we all treat her poorly before but I started to feel bad for her now I'm guilty" Yoongi said it all in one breath.

"Well, then what should we do now?" Jungkook asked.

"When she woke up we all better apologize to her even though she won't forgive us just stop torturing her like this" Hoseok said as all of them agree with his statement.

"Sure, she will not" Jimin murmured at himself.

Meanwhile

"Yes sir, she is pregnant" the doctor spoke to a person on the line. As a smile creeped on that person lip as he is none other than Ben.

"Good, keep going" Ben said on the phone and then put it down on the table with his legs on the table.

"This is the end of you assholes"

[time skip in the evening]

"Masters ma'am is a wake" A maid said while bow down to her masters with respect.

As soon as they heard what the maid said they quickly went to her room. As they all arrived to her room they saw y/n sitting there on the bed with blank face looking at the outside view.

She sense their presence in her room but didn't have any intention to look at them at all after what happened.

Hoseok went to her and take both of her hands in his.

"Are you feeling okay?" He asked with a smile on his face.

She just nodded her head slightly with spilling any words.

"That is good let eat your lunch now" Namjoon said as he signal a maid to bring her foods.

He takes a spoon of soup in front of her lips as she slowly part her lips to eat it tiredly. After she finished her foods they made her eat the pills that the doctor managed for her.

Y/n's pov

Why they look so happy? It is really strange with the way they treating me right now....

What happened to me why I always feel like I want to vomit...

This is so weird I feel weird I feel tired I just wanna sleep and disappear....

After i finished my foods I was about to relax my body again but I realized that they all are staring at me like I'm some kind of weird. They look like they want to say something but gulp it back down.

"Y/n" Jin called me made my eyes gaze up to him.

"We have something to tell you" he said but it is already made my palm sweat as I don't know what happened or what I have done anything wrong to them.

"Y-Yes?" I spoke with my shaking voice.

"You are pregnant"

What? WHAT?

My world suddenly collapsed on the ground as soon as I heard what he said.

"I-I am...w-what?" I look at him make sure that I heard everything wrong but I wish it would...

"You are pregnant, Y/n" this time Yoongi is the one who said it.

I feel like my life is ended here....

End of y/n's pov

She stared at her laps while all of them trying to seek for her reaction.

"N-No" she looked down while panicked as she couldn't bear with the truth.

Hoseok sat near her and hold her shoulders made her look at him while tear dripping down from her eyes.

"W-We want to apologize to you, baby" He said made her anger raised more.

"NO I AM NOT PREGNANT I -I AM NOT" she pushed him back and started shouting made all of them shocked.

Taehyung tried to go near her but she keeps throwing the pillow to them made them step back. He tried once again after she threw everything away folding her knees to her chest put her face in it crying loudly.

The pain in her voice made all them feel more guilty. This time Taehyung succeeded went near her as he wrapped his arms around her small body, her sobbed getting louder in his chest.

"We are sorry, baby" he said.

"P-Please....get out" she whispered in Taehyung chest.

But none of them make any moves.

"PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE" she shouted trying to get out from Taehyung strong grips.

She hit her small hand on his well built chest tried to push him away but due to tiredness she couldn't move his body away from hers.

(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅: to be continued :]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)

Hello my beloved reader!!!💓

here is a new chapter please vote if you like it🎀

Have a nice day!!!