Chapter - 13

[ END OF THE WEDDING - AT NIGHT 6:30PM]

It's been a long day for all of them. Namjoon takes Y/n in the bridal style following by 6 men behind and walking toward one of the room that him and 7 of the guys have been preparing for today only.

Y/n couldn't do anything but she already knows in her mind what is going to happen

Y/n couldn't do anything but she already knows in her mind what is going to happen. She clenched her fists on Namjoon shoulders hardly and also get noticed by Namjoon. He looks down at her just to see Y/n scared face and her body is shaking like the leaves on the tree that got touch by the air.

The minutes went by, They are already in front of big doors that looks like a royal room. Jimin walked passed Namjoon and opened the door for him because Y/n is on his hands so he couldn't open it by himself.

All of them walking in the room and the sound of the door closed already made Y/n shivered. Namjoon put her on the soft mattress while she stills has wedding dress on. All of them gathered around her make her more uncomfortable.

"How is your feeling, baby girl?" Taehyung said while tucked her hair on her ears. Y/n didn't dare to look at their faces. She just look at the empty directions while holding dress tightly.

Jin saw that also coming closer to her.

"You know what, Princess?......I really hate people who avoids our question......and every time they do it.....I always give them......a punishment" A devil smile has shown up on his lips and continues the statement.

"So....do you also want that Hmm?"

Y/n's pov

After hearing what Jin said. I feel sick in my stomach. I know what he meant by the punishment.

Should i act like I enjoy this time?
Should i act like I love them?
Should I........

Author's pov

There are a million questions popping up inside her head. Until she heard Yoongi's voice.

"I guess we already the answer now....our baby girl really love to test our patients...." Yoongi said with his cold voice.

Y/n finally get the nerve to look at their faces and move her lips to speak.
"I-I......I-I'm happy"

"Really??" Namjoon questions her in mocking ways but she nodded her head as fast as she can.

"Such a good girl" Jungkook speak while standing behind Namjoon.

"So.....who's first?" Namjoon suddenly stands up from the bed and looking all of them except Y/n who has a question all over her face mix with the scary expressions.

"Why don't we just enjoy it all together?" Jimin said while smirking.

"Right.... I also want that" Hoseok agreed with what Jimin said.