Chapter - 8 ( 21+ )

Jungkook doing his in and out while putting y/n legs on his shoulders to get more access.

"ahhh.....so good" Jungkook groaned but didn't even relent his thrust.

"Ahhh.....ahhhh.....J-Jung...kook......ahhh" Y/n moaning each other thrust as Jungkook thru became more wilder.

"God.....you are so hot when you moan my name" Jungkook shoved his member deeper and leaned towards her lips. Y/n moaning in the kisses while her leg shaking due to too much orgasm.

He didn't stop yet but instead he pulled her around and made her lay on her stomach while she panting like a fool. He pushed his d!<k in her again from the back.

Her muffled moaning could be heard and Jungkook's loud groan. He put his hands beside her head and rolled his hip in her tiny hole from the back.

The bed pressed against the wall because of Jungkook's unrelenting thrusts.

He pulled up her waist while her face lay on the pillow and made her ass facing in the air. Jungkook continues pounding his d!<k in her pu$$y. Y/n curled up her toes and gripped the mattress tightly.

"Ahh....I can't-.......any-" she started begging Jungkook to stop his action as her orgasm went to its limit. She can't torelant to it anymore.

In opposite way Jungkook spank her ass and said
"begging more.....begging me, babygirl" she whined in pain as Jungkook seemed deaf to her begging....she might suffer more than this

Jungkook lifts her upper body up by holding her boobs and squeezing it like a plushy. Y/n put her hands on Jungkook's hip behind her back, intending to push him away but he is stronger than her.

He held both of her hands to the back and thrust faster and deeper. He throws his head back as he nearly reaches his climax same as Y/n.

"Let's cum together...ahh" he whispered to her ears.

After a few more harshly bang y/n clench on his d!<k. That time he sensed that she was gonna cum anytime soon so he rubbed his finger on her pu$$y until he felt a cum flow down on his finger.

He licked that finger and pulled out from her hole to make sure no left drops.

"you so sweet, baby" he slid his body near hers and wrapped his arm around her tiny body pulling her into his embrace.

"Am I too harsh on you?" He whispered near her ears but got no response as she already fell asleep.

He pecked her head and then the room became dead silent......

___________________________

[ In the morning ]

They are having breakfast but 2 people are missing. You might already know who they are, right?

"They must have been so tired last night," Jimin said with a chuckle.

"of course they are but I'm more tired than them" Yoongi whimpered with sleepy eyes.

They look at him with a question mark on their head.

"What do you mean, hyung!?!" Hoseok asked while the rest waited for the answer.

"Well....you know my room is right beside Jungkook's room, right?" Yoongi's response made all of them laugh.

"hyung.....it's not only you. My room is also beside them but I manage to sleep because I wore earphones....but I still could hear them through the earphones"  Taehyung complained jokily.

"stop complaining....you thought I didn't hear them huh? It was like they are having sex in my room to be honest" Jin said.

"So we all are suffering??....what a coincidence" Namjoon said while laughing with them without knowing that.......

"y'all really need to complain about us having sex beside our back huh!???" Jungkook spoke while he laid his shoulder on the doorway.

All of them flinched due to the sudden presence of Jungkook.

"woah....we thought you wouldn't wake up today" Jimin said teasingly.

Jungkook rolled his eyes and said.

"Hyung I'm not weak like you.....I can't fuck her the whole night without getting tired"

"YAHH JUNG FUCKING JEONKOOK-"

"Stop, both of you sit down now" Jin said. Then Jimin start teasing Jungkook the whole day.

(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅: to be continued :]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)

I posted 2 part today and hope u enjoy it 😘

Vote vote vote vote🌷🌷🌷❤️❤️❤️❤️