Chapter - 18

The next day Y/n woke up but there's no one beside her. She blinked a few times throughout the time she was staring at the ceiling.

Tok!! Tok!! Tok!!

There was someone knocking at her door.

"Ma'am....your breakfast is ready....do you want me to bring it here" The voice of an older woman as known as the head mansion-maid came from the outside of her room.

She was slowly moving to opened the door and gave the older woman a response.

"I will go downstairs, Ajumma but I need to take a shower first" she said flashed a warm smile to the elder. The woman nodded and walked out of there.

[Time skip]

"Boss!! I got more information about the products that they're going to send to America in the next few days." A bodyguard informing the Man who sitting on the chair with a cigarette between his fingers.

A smirk appears on his lips as he blows the cigarette smoke out of his sexy lips.

"Good! Everything going as planned" he said while stand up from the chair and take a few step to the big glass windows that full of city view.

—————————————————————-

"WHAT?!?" Jungkook shouted along with a loud bang on the table.

All the bodyguards in the room look down on their feeds nobody dare to speak a word.

A rage could be seen in his eyes. His jaw clenched and take a phone out of his pocket harshly dialing Namjoon's phone number.

"Hyung!! That asshole did again...we need to do something" he said while trying to calm his madness down.

Closing his eyes together with along breathing and speak again with rage in his voice.

"I'm going to kill that jerk!!" With that he throws his phone to the wall next to his table.

On the hand in Namjoon's personal office he sense everything that is going the happened he knows how crazy Jungkook is.

"This kid!!" he whispered to himself while gritting his teeth.

Namjoon's walking out the office putting his jacket on as one of his bodyguard step up to him while low down their head.

Without looking at his face he signaled the bodyguard to call all of the members to go somewhere in hurry.

—————————————————————-

A luxury car stop in front of a big mansion. Jungkook steps out of the car with anger covered all over his eyes.

A loud sound of gun fire echoed across the floor as Jungkook stood in the mansion.

"JUST COME OUT YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE"
he screamed out of his lung.

A men walking down the stair with a glass of wine in his hand swirling around his fingers along with a smirk on his face.

"Welcome! Jungkook"

"What the fuck do you want asshole" Jungkook expressed still putting gun in front that man face.