Chapter - 12

[THE WEDDING DAY]

There are alot of people gathering here and there. The whole mansion has been decorated with beautiful flowers. All of the flowers are fresh except the one who is sitting in the bridal suite.

She's looking at the mirror staring at the beautiful gown on her perfect body. It would be nice if she puts a smile on her face. But the thing is, how can she smile at this moment.

!Imagine This Y/n'wedding dress!

Y/n is drowning in her deep thoughts without knowing that someone is staring at her with love and lush in his eyes

A smile appears on his face while walking slowly toward Y/n.

Y/n's Pov

I was drowning in my thoughts and thinking

"if I can get away from these stupid things or not. I don't wanna be here. I want to go far away from them......"

but suddenly I felt a hot breath near my neck. I look in the mirror to see who it is. Turns out to be none other than Jin.

I turned around and looked at his face. His smile turned into a wide smirk. He looks like he is about to eat me alive. I blinked a few times and walked back from him a few steps.

Jin didn't stop. He keeps walking towards me with the same expression. I also keep taking a few steps back everytime he comes near me.

Until I felt my back touch the vanity table. He put both of his hands beside me and captured me there. I was about to push him away and run but It's really hard to walk with this stupid wedding gown.

He came close to me and blurted out.

"My princess looks so pretty today..."
"Are you ready, Love?"

I released my breath out of relief and tried to respond back to him as soon as I could.

"Y-Yes....." I responded to him with a shaky voice because he's too close to me and also the position we are in.

"Then......let's go" he said and took a few steps back from me.

Jin held my hand and took me out of the bridal suite. when I came out there it was......

All of them were outside this room the whole time. I saw all of them smiling innocently without thinking about what they had done to me.

*I wish I can torn those lips which are smiling right now*

It said it in my thoughts but actually I can't even do anything to protect myself from all these freaks.

"Our bride looks really pretty" Jimin said while smirking.

"Of course she is..... I would never choose the wrong gown for us" Namjoon said from behind Jimin.

All of them started laughing. Their laugh really disturbed me. I don't want them to be happy. I'm the one who deserves to be happy....

[time skip after they did the vow]

They have almost finished their wedding. Now the party time has come.

Y/n is sitting in the bridal suite again. There are also makeup artists and dressers doing their jobs there. She just sits there letting them do whatever they want. 

As for those seven men are greeting the guests or you can say the other mafias men.

Namjoon looks at his watch and signals one of his bodyguards to go somewhere. The bodyguard nodded and went out of there.

[At the Bridal suite room]

A knock echoed into the room but Y/n couldn't bother about it. One of the bridesmaids walked towards the door and opened it.

After a few minutes later. Y/n almost get ready with her things. The bridesmaids went to her and spoke with a smile on her face.

"Ma'am....Masters are waiting for you" she said bowing down a bit.

Y/n just hummed and closed her eyes.

[20 minutes later]

"Everything is ready ma'am.....let me take you to masters"

Y/n opened her eyes. There are a few tears in her eyes. She didn't let it out and just took a few breaths in while checking out her dress.

Then the bridesmaids take her to the party place

All eyes on her. She's walking down slowly with that blinking light dress. Everyone is drowning in her beauty. Especially those seven men who are her dear husbands from now on.

But no one noticed....

There's another person who is sitting at the corner holding a red wine while checking Y/n out. He finished a glass of wine and a devil smirk suddenly appeared on his lips...........

(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅: to be continued :]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)

Hi guys!!!! It been a long time since i updated this book😭 im really sorry if I keep y'all waiting. Im really really sorry.
And for today I just wanna tell y'all that I'm coming back to finish this book!!!!
I will update it as much as I can but not too long like before and hope y'all still support me<3
Love you💓💓💓

And for today I just wanna tell y'all that I'm coming back to finish this book!!!! I will update it as much as I can but not too long like before and hope y'all still support me<3Love you💓💓💓