Chapter - 17

"Boss!! We got everything" a bodyguard announced to a man with a dark aura sitting on the chair in front of the big glass window that show everywhere of this city.

"Good" that was the only word that came out of his lips.

—————————————————————-

[Meanwhile at their office]

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS!!!" Namjoon shouted while throwing the documents all over a big table that rounded by 6 other men.

"Calm down, hyung" Jimin spoke up trying to calm Namjoon down.

"How can you tell me to calm down huh? While our goods were ruined by that jerk again!!" Namjoon responded with rage in his eyes.

Jin suddenly stood up and walk toward Namjoon as a consequence Jin held his shoulders and said.

"I think you better calm down right now.....we can figure out who did this later don't worry"

Namjoon took a deep breath and sat back down.

"We need to find that jerk sooner or else...our business will perish in his hands" Taehyung said.

"Well I think we will find it out sooner i have already taken an action on him" Yoongi muttered with his straight face.

[At the mansion]

Yn's pov

I really got stressed lately and now here I am in the drawing room as they arranged it for me. I always dreamed of became one of an artist.

However don't ever think I forgive them for everything they did to me

However don't ever think I forgive them for everything they did to me. I still remember it clearly in my head. No matter what they do I'll get out of this Tigers cave.

Now that I finished my drawing. I looked at the window and it's already dark at the outside. It means they will be back soon.

Therefore i decided to go out of the room and escorted back to my bed room.

As I was taking steps to my room there were two strong arms holding my waist behind my back and pulled me to them muscle chest.

I got shocked but still trying to figure out who was it.

"N-Namjoon..." Yes it was Namjoon.

Author's pov

He didn't respond but instead of that he buried his face in her neck closing his eyes while inhaling her scent that never fail to make him calm.