Chapter - 11 ( 21+ )

Namjoon's pov

"P-Please.....f-fuck me......take my body"

That's what I was dispirited to hear. She begged me to take her body. He has been craving for her body since he saw her in the beginning but he controls himself as hard as possible but now seeing her begging him...he can't control it anymore.

And How can I reject my princess, right?

"As you want, baby" I whispered nibbled near her ears while taking my finger out of her hole in exchange with my hard d!<k.

"AHHHH..." Y/n screaming which I pushed my d!<k in her in one thrust.

She hugged my back and dug her nails in to make sure it would leave a mark.

I didn't waste any second to devour her little p#sdy with my d!<k. she kept moaning loudly as my thrust became more powerful but it felt like music to me...

Author's pov

Namjoon smiles looking at their bodies which connect to each other. His eyes drop on her juicy lip and unexpectedly he hungrily kisses her. Y/n gasped in his mouth due to tiredness as she was out of breath.

Didn't even care about her struggling, he was pounding into her again faster and deeper than the sea. She crunch her eyebrows together, closing her eyes while biting her lip.

"AHH-......N-Nam....Ahhhh.....s-stop it's hurting"
She moans with pain mixing with pleasure but the pain is too much for her....she can't bear with it anymore.

Her legs are shaking badly, it's almost become jelly. She looks at his eyes with a begging but in opposite his eyes full of lust. They both made eye contact as Namjoon pushing deeper made the bed crack everytime he shove his hips toward her.

On the other side Y/n keep moaning on every thrust. She was begging for him to stop but he didn't even utter a word, which made her more terrified because she knows he won't stop early.

"don't cry...baby" he growls sexily near her neck and sucking it like a beast eating its own meat.

Y/n wrapped her leg around Namjoon's waist to make him go deeper. she doesn't know why she did it.....it's just the pleasure......

"w-want me to go deeper huh?" Namjoon asked and Y/n nodded her head fastly while closing her eyes.

Namjoon took her legs and put them on his shoulders. He slammed his d!<k inside her again made her chest arch higher. y/n loud moans echo in the whole mansion.

She sealed her lip trying to hide her moan but Namjoon didn't let it happen he pushed more deep hitting her spot in every thrust.

"Moan baby...let them know who made you feel good.....moan my name" he said more like order her.

"Ahh...ahhhh....J-Joonie....AHHH" y/n whine biting her fingers as her hands are free now.

"Yes....just like that....moan my name, princess"

That is the last sentence for them. After that only moaning, groaning, skin slapping and bed creaking could be heard.

He gripped her waist and thrusted in her like there was no tomorrow.

The night went on like that. He f#ck her until for
1am. Their bed are a mess and full of white sticking thing on it (you know what it is🤡)

Both of their bodies are shining, forming with sweat. Y/n straight fell asleep while Namjoon almost didn't sleep the whole night. He was just laying on the bed staring at the Y/n's messing situation.

"I love you" he pecks her lips and forehead then he drifts into deep sleep too.

[ in the morning ]

As always, everyone is having breakfast and talking about their business stuff. Namjoon also joined them accepting Y/n is missing.

Nonetheless, she walked with a limp step toward the dining room. she held the wall to stand straight if not she obviously fell down right in a second.

Namjoon saw that and he understood everything so he quickly went and helped her to sit down between Yoongi and Jimin.

"Look like someone had a rough night" Jungkook said while Y/n feeling embarrassed so she just looked down on her laps.

"Jungkook, stop teasing her" Namjoon said coldly, glaring at Jungkook.

They all start laughing. Y/n just wants to dig a hole and bury herself.

"Listen!!" Jin's announcement made all of them stop laughing and gave attention to Jin but there is Y/n still down and didn't even give a glance to them until she heard what Jin said.

"I arranged for our marriage next weeks"

Y/n immediately looked up to Jin. she gained all her courage to speak.

"w-what??" she said shakingly due to shockness.

"you heard me, princess.....we getting married tomorrow"

"WHY??" Y/n's scream made all of them look at her with a question on their head.

"What do you mean, why? Didn't you say you love us?" Namjoon said, raising his eyebrows.

Y/n's pov

By looking at Namjoon's face, it looks like he suspects me.

I need to be careful so my effort won't be wasted.

I should just go with the flow, maybe I can finish my plan on that day.

Author's pov

Y/n forcefully smile at them and speak softly.

"I'm just shocked...it's so fast, right?" she asked, still remaining with her so-called fake smile.

"I just want you to be ours completely" Jin said, sending a seductive smile to her.

(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅: to be continued :]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)

Hi!! It been a long time i upload this books.
I'm still thinking of should I continue this books or not😭

Anw enjoy this episode I don't know when I will upload the next episode maybe it's might take forever again🥲

I'm sorry if I disappoint u hope u enjoy this episode please vote💕💕